Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Israel is no different than nazi germany.
Putin just compared them :skip:

He said that “even in the United States” scenarios for Gaza were being discussed that were comparable to the siege of the Soviet city of Leningrad (now St Petersburg) by Nazi Germany in World War Two.

:dead: what a time-line

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My thing is

All the years of terror Israel put on Palestinians…all the PALESTINIAN children and innocents who were killed by the IDF

Nobody really gave a fukk

…now mfs up in arms?? :why:

This is what happens when the white media is on your dikk and your people control the narrative...:francis:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
My thing is

All the years of terror Israel put on Palestinians…all the PALESTINIAN children and innocents who were killed by the IDF

Simple....jews are people.... Palestinians arent

You have to understand their worldview to understand their actions

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
This is what happens when the white media is on your dikk and your people control the narrative...:francis:

Breh shyt is crazy to see…like folks really didn’t give a fukk at all fr. Outside of academics/real socially conscious people I NEVER heard anyone care about this shyt man.

Now all of a sudden shyt shifts and the kid was getting bullied for decades is suddenly the bully on folks eyes. shyt just crazy to watch in real time, media too powerful man

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
@DarkmanX should be banned for that racist ass name the jew chose :scust:

lmao your feelings are hurt over MY opinion so you want me banned? But im sure if i agreed with you i'd be fine right? lmao typical.

Im black and my username is for DMX.

Happy weekend, school is out..

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is

even if you bring that up, you'll be labeled an anti semite.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Really no hope for Palestinians. The entire world is essentially supporting their genocide as no one is allowed to speak out against Israel's actions without being labeled anti-semites. Israel has free reign to wipe them all out.

The crazy Shyt about all of this is, by definition "Palestinians" are also "SEMITES".

So the claim of "Anti-Semetic", for supporting them is RETARDED.

And "Ashkenazi" are by definition NOT SEMITES, as according to their own religious text they are decended from "JAPETH" NOT "SHEM".

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
The idea that the US hasn’t won a war since 1945 is a wild talking point.

There’s a disconnect between civilian goals and military goals. But militarily we are unmatched in terms of destructive power and reach. The average citizen doesn’t have the heart for occupation and the long game that doesn’t mean the military can’t blow up every square inch of the earth a couple times over. In a conflict with the gloves off we would (& have) commit atrocities that would make Stalin blush.

The world should be concerned with what we are capable of.
They are. That’s why thecoli’s daddy, Putin, wouldn’t dare attack a NATO country and has to run into a country like Ukraine or Syria and let it be known that if they are engaged they will use nuclear weapons to defend themselves to deter getting packed up by the US. Putin also said many times that the US is the worlds sole superpower. They want no parts of this country. Xi, thecoli’s second father, is scared to go across a straight and claim a territory that he believes is part of his country that’s miles from his border bc he wants no part of the US who is 1000s of miles away:mjlol: