Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Apparently (or allegedly) muslim folks in Nottingham, UK acting out violently after former Hamas leader
basically called out for Jihad.

Supporting hamas and jihad is cool? I bet they're acting out cuz of "human rights" right and not about their political religion :mjlol:

Hey agent
This is your 5th video mislabeled

Tighten up

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Hey, at least they keep giving them warnings.

Did Hamas do that? Did palestine as a whole do that? What happened after they killed a bunch of israelis - they celebrated, burned flags, yelled
for Hamas all over the world.

So im not goin for that.
Congratulations you exposed your blackface account you tried to run for a decade :skip:

Only a zionist would make excuses for the ethinic cleaning going on by saying the other side burned flags

So did Iranians and the rest of the middle east let me guess they should be ethnically cleasned too :skip:

The Germans were right :dead:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If youre supposed to be the democrat party spokesperson on here..... youre doing a terrible job. You already said some misinformation withe biden nominating the judge that voted against black plantiffs in a racial discrimination lawsuit twice. Now here you are.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Congratulations you exposed your blackface account you tried to run for a decade :skip:

Only a zionist would make excuses for the ethinic cleaning going on by saying the other side burned flags

So did Iranians and the rest of the middle east let me guess they should be ethnically cleasned too :skip:

The Germans were right :dead:

lol this silly kid.

so if your opinion isnt "free palestine" = zionist jew?

so i guess we can switch and say those who do say "what about palestine" are actually islamic terrorist?

thought so..

go to sleep kiddo

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, as it stands for the first time in a very long time (maybe ever), I'm not voting this election.

Can't support this shyt. I'm not even Middle Eastern. The funny thing is for Israel it doesn't matter which side wins because they're playing both sides politically.

Liberals (especially extreme ones) are showing how low they'll go, look the other way and spin it. This ain't a system I support.

It's just too much at this point. I'm done.

I'm with you. This shaked myself and alot of people to the core.
We're witnessing colonial genocide right before our very eyes.

For all the brown and black people around the world thinking oh this is just Isreal vs Palestinians.
Nah this could be you any day now if these people want something you have.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dont be surprised if Russia gets openly involved and forces the end of that colonial state under the threat of nukes. Watch. That colonial state should have never been made. Folks dont want to humble themselves and they gonna find out. Dont find out the hard way that no one owns the planet.

But why tho???:francis: israel got nukes too...:lupe:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We are witnessing genocide, endorsed by the west.
Yup.

This ain't what I'm voting for. fukk that.

As far as right now: ReThugs and Didn'tcrats are the same to me.

Neither did anything to stop what actually happening right now and they have the power to step in and say "Don't do that."

Later on the Didn'tcrats will actually want credit acting like they did something about this on the sly. That really pisses me off.

Don't talk about it afterwards. Be about it. Now.

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Why openly lie, I've been fully pro-Ukraine and anti-Russia in that conflict the whole time. I've been 100% in favor of Ukrainian resistance to Russian rule and all sanctions on Russia. :dahell:
:mjlol:
- ukrainians should never have taken up arms in response to the 2014 invasion: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/x.894985/post-47633283
- ukraine should just give up crimea, putin will consider that an L and leave (he really means it this time): https://www.thecoli.com/threads/x.894985/post-47628005
- ukrainian soldiers are really members of a junta which doesn't represent the will of its people: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/x.894985/post-47630476
- people who want ukrainians to defend themselves are uneducated and don't read books: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/x.894985/post-47632626
Are you talking about some imaginary poster you made up in your head? :why:
:mjlol: "Your society has conditioned you to believe that aggressive war is literally the only way to combat war-mongerers. Why not arm Palestine while we're at it?" https://www.thecoli.com/threads/x.894985/post-47630849
I think you just exposed who cares about issues and who cares about personalities in this thread. Projection much? :francis:
it was YOU who made it about personalities by sniping at our resident kobe stan despite him not being a participant, what, you don't like being treated the way you treat others?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But why tho???:francis: israel got nukes too...:lupe:

America and UK nukes.

Honestly, i dont think ukraine or israel winning shyt because of russia amongst other things.