Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Liberals (especially extreme ones) are showing how low they'll go, look the other way and spin it. This ain't a system I support.

It's just too much at this point. I'm done.
Really makes you realize how quickly society can devolve, dehumanize a group of people and anything can happen to them :wow: disgusting.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
:wtf: They couldn’t even prevent WW2

The Senate approved the UN Charter on July 28, 1945, by a vote of 89 to 2. The United Nations came into existence on October 24, 1945, after 29 nations had ratified the Charter.
:comeon:

the U.N. was created after WWII, beloved

He means the League of Nations which came out of WWI but didn't do dikk to stop the fascists. Haile Selassie warned the League they would be next and he was right.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I got you when I get off work. In the mean time I have an appetizer for you.

you are highly underestimating the role of the PERSIANS in Daniel who coined the term "King of Kings"

Daniel 9:1-4

1 In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans;

2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

3 And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:

4 And I prayed unto the Lord my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
remember Abraham was from Chaldea (Iraq)

the greek prophecies in revelation have more to do with Persia than they do Rome/Greece/Israel...it was Persia who captured Israel AND released them...

thats why I told @Koichos IMO the hidden Messiah is none other than Shalmaneser (the king of Assyria)

Isaiah 36:12-22
12 But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

13 Then Rabshakeh stood, and cried with a loud voice in the Jews' language, and said, Hear ye the words of the great king, the king of Assyria.

14 Thus saith the king, Let not Hezekiah deceive you: for he shall not be able to deliver you.

15 Neither let Hezekiah make you trust in the Lord, saying, The Lord will surely deliver us: this city shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assyria.

16 Hearken not to Hezekiah: for thus saith the king of Assyria, Make an agreement with me by a present, and come out to me: and eat ye every one of his vine, and every one of his fig tree, and drink ye every one the waters of his own cistern;

17 Until I come and take you away to a land like your own land, a land of corn and wine, a land of bread and vineyards.

18 Beware lest Hezekiah persuade you, saying, the Lord will deliver us. Hath any of the gods of the nations delivered his land out of the hand of the king of Assyria?

19 Where are the gods of Hamath and Arphad? where are the gods of Sepharvaim? and have they delivered Samaria out of my hand?

20 Who are they among all the gods of these lands, that have delivered their land out of my hand, that the Lord should deliver Jerusalem out of my hand?

21 But they held their peace, and answered him not a word: for the king's commandment was, saying, Answer him not.

22 Then came Eliakim, the son of Hilkiah, that was over the household, and Shebna the scribe, and Joah, the son of Asaph, the recorder, to Hezekiah with their clothes rent, and told him the words of Rabshakeh.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The US is collapsing and hasn’t won a war since 1945 per thecoli. Why are these regional Arab countries reluctant to jump in and help the Palestinians? :jbhmm:

The average person hasn't realized that the institution of the United States with all of it's wealth and military power has long decoupled from the American citizen. The average American is fat, stupid and broke so they believe the United States itself must also be so miserably pathetic. The fact of the matter is that the US views it's citizens as a nuisance and embarrassment. This country only pays lip service to us because there is still more to be squeezed from the everyday citizen.

The state of this country is no longer represented by the average person, but the wealthy and elite. It would be like saying the average slave or native American represented the strength and vitality of this nation back in the 1800s. This country is essentially a giant plantation/reservation.

So yeah, America is a shythole country and yes it's collapse is inevitable but until the Capitalist system finally devours it's own flesh to the bone America will never be something to take lightly. Seriously, just imagine what the United States would do if it actually found itself on the losing side of a conflict. :heh:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They’re planning the shrink the strip; that’s why they’re bombing the northern areas. That’ll probably be followed by a ground incursion.

But, the result of the incursion will just take more land from the Palestinians as the IDF will probably operate in those former areas

I think they want to take the whole strip.