Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You respect the Talibans?

Some of you realize Gaza City is not the entire Palestine, right?

The US is collapsing and hasn’t won a war since 1945 per thecoli. Why are these regional Arab countries reluctant to jump in and help the Palestinians? :jbhmm:
Because the US can and will drop them thangs anywhere on Google Earf.

So yeah, America is a shythole country and yes it's collapse is inevitable but until the Capitalist system finally devours it's own flesh to the bone America will never be something to take lightly. Seriously, just imagine what the United States would do if it actually found itself on the losing side of a conflict. :heh:
Depends on the conflict. Usually the US just :manny: .... :salute:.... and :camby:

Did it in Vietnam and Afghanistan. Left mad gear behind and bounced.

Now if you are talking about a war of existential threat to the US proper then that's another conversation entirely.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Really makes you realize how quickly society can devolve, dehumanize a group of people and anything can happen to them :wow: disgusting.

Not society but cacs

To say devolve, implies they evolved at some point

Were in 2023 and cacs have bloodlust like it was ancient times from the comfort of their western homes

The left and right are playing a political game of football like Malcolm said but they still have the same end goal

White supremacy

You seeing it in real time, mask off no future :manny:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Gaza is a wasteland, I doubt they "want" it as a part of Israel. They just want to punish the people of Gaza as much as possible out of blind anger.
It's right next to the ocean, it can be top tier destination if HAMAS cared about their people. They have chosen ideology over economic benefit. They don't believe in the existence of Israel so here we are.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Because contrary to popular belief, Israel isn't the empire from star wars, it's a democracy.
Agreed, that's why this genocide is taking so long. Nearly 80 years. The political posturing that comes along with democracy drags out ethnic cleansing longer than it should. We seen this happen already, see American- Native relations pre-Indian Removal Act. If Israel intends on continuing to ignore the wishes of Palestine, they should pull an Andrew Jackson. Finish the Nakba.

The longer Israel delays, the more Palestinians are killed, which will in turn create more HAMAS fodder. This new plan is a step in that direction, but Israel should fully commit. Its not like the countries that matter will mind, they don't recognize Palestine as a nation.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Literally watching a genocide happening in real time. Not that it's new, it's been going for 75 years.

Don't even bother talking about you're supposedly againt white supremacism or colonialism or racism if you act "neutral" in this tragedy. Let alone if you support the occupier.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Let's remember that our resident "Brown Israeli" (as he claims) talks about Palestinians as if they were animals.
nothing wrong was said here but it's still a bytch move to flame someone and not tag them. @Sccit

also i figured you'd be pro-israel considering you want the ukrainian resistance to lay down and accept russian annexation, only want whites to be allowed to own weapons as is the status quo in the west bank, etc. be honest, you don't care about him being a racist at all, you only hate him cause of your differences of opinion about lebron. :pachaha:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Let me guess - "fake"? "propoganda by the zionist jews"?

Just asking. I dont care about Israel either but i definitely dont fukk with...

I strongly feel for ALL innocent victims tho, on both sides..especially children.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Agreed, that's why this genocide is taking so long. Nearly 80 years. The political posturing that comes along with democracy drags out ethnic cleansing longer than it should. We seen this happen already, see American- Native relations pre-Indian Removal Act. If Israel intends on continuing to ignore the wishes of Palestine, they should pull an Andrew Jackson. Finish the Nakba.

The longer Israel delays, the more Palestinians are killed, which will in turn create more HAMAS fodder. This new plan is a step in that direction, but Israel should fully commit. Its not like the countries that matter will mind, they don't recognize Palestine as a nation.
Wow!

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

UPDATE: Israeli gunfire kills six Palestinians in occupied West Bank

The death toll has gone up in the occupied West Bank. The Palestinian health ministry now says Israeli gunfire has killed six Palestinians. According to the Palestine Red Crescent Society, more than 124 Palestinians have been wounded.

Four Palestinians killed in occupied West Bank

Israeli forces are trying to suppress [the protest] using live fire as well as tear gas. In the occupied West Bank since this morning, we’re talking about four Palestinians killed as a result of protests taking place.

According to latest figures, there have been 124 injuries, some of those hit with live ammunition.

Since Thursday morning, we’re talking about 11 Palestinians who have been killed by Israeli forces’ and Israeli settlers’ fire. Remember, we talked about settlers having arms and a [Palestinian] population that is only armed with rocks.

Last edited: