Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I never want to hear vote blue no matter who again.

These people are as bloody thirsty and depraved as the savages in the Republican party.
It's always talk and hindsight: would've's and could've's.

I'm tired of the talking.

Why would I believe them next time? You're letting a people get exterminated on your watch.

They got a chance to actually stand up and stop something. To actually be the Democrat they say they are. But didn't.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont be surprised if Russia gets openly involved and forces the end of that colonial state under the threat of nukes. Watch. That colonial state should have never been made. Folks dont want to humble themselves and they gonna find out. Dont find out the hard way that no one owns the planet.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Apparently (or allegedly) muslim folks in Nottingham, UK acting out violently after former Hamas leader
basically called out for Jihad.

Supporting hamas and jihad is cool? I bet they're acting out cuz of "human rights" right and not about their political religion :mjlol:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Because the US can and will drop them thangs anywhere on Google Earf.

Depends on the conflict. Usually the US just :manny: .... :salute:.... and :camby:

Did it in Vietnam and Afghanistan. Left mad gear behind and bounced.

Now if you are talking about a war of existential threat to the US proper then that's another conversation entirely.
My g... I just asked if bro supports the Taliban. I'm not even talking about Israel and Palestine, the US or whatever... I just asked bro if he supports the Taliban.

That's not a hill anyone wants to die on, I promise you.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Apparently (or allegedly) muslim folks in Nottingham, UK acting out violently after former Hamas leader
basically called out for Jihad.

Supporting hamas and jihad is cool? I bet they're acting out cuz of "human rights" right and not about their political religion :mjlol:

Oh the humanity!!! Throwing water bottles at a police van trying to break up people protesting the killing of innocent civilians. :dahell:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The idea that the US hasn’t won a war since 1945 is a wild talking point.

There’s a disconnect between civilian goals and military goals. But militarily we are unmatched in terms of destructive power and reach. The average citizen doesn’t have the heart for occupation and the long game that doesn’t mean the military can’t blow up every square inch of the earth a couple times over. In a conflict with the gloves off we would (& have) commit atrocities that would make Stalin blush.

The world should be concerned with what we are capable of.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Let me guess - "fake"? "propoganda by the zionist jews"?

Just asking. I dont care about Israel either but i definitely dont fukk with...

I strongly feel for ALL innocent victims tho, on both sides..especially children.

:mjlol:
couple stabbings is your worry? Israel just announced forcibly removing 1mill Muslim people

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Kremlin will continue to let Iran do its bidding

Us, Uk and Nato basically trying to save its colonial state that they used to control the middle east and spy on russia. With that ukraine thing and Biden and his family being exposed with exposing secrets with foreign countries. Whos to say that isnt connected to this. The timing is suspect. All this shyt is happening under Bidens watch.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
also i figured you'd be pro-israel considering you want the ukrainian resistance to lay down and accept russian annexation,

Why openly lie, I've been fully pro-Ukraine and anti-Russia in that conflict the whole time. I've been 100% in favor of Ukrainian resistance to Russian rule and all sanctions on Russia. :dahell:

I've just stated that I don't think it will be possible for Ukrainians to end the war without negotiating, and the lives of their people are more important than trying to protect their honor by pushing the issue forever. Same way I'm pro-Palestine, but I'm not going to argue that the Palestinians should keep fighting until they have all of Palestine back.

only want whites to be allowed to own weapons as is the status quo in the west bank, etc.

Are you talking about some imaginary poster you made up in your head? :why:

be honest, you don't care about him being a racist at all, you only hate him cause of your differences of opinion about lebron. :pachaha:

I think you just exposed who cares about issues and who cares about personalities in this thread. Projection much? :francis: