Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
@Chrishaune Just for clarity do you think Daniel 9:26-27 is future prophecy?

I don't think you understand breh. The Jews are already getting ready to start Temple sacrifices again. They also have a lot of the supplies needed to rebuild the Temple.

We have another thread on here talking about them getting the Red Heifer sacrifice ready so that they can do the ritual purification for the people of Israel to be able to go to the Temple to make sacrifices.

Do I believe they need a Temple? No, but they are going to do it.
I get it... you think them cacs are the jews lol.

The jews were exiled into slavery many times, and Deuteronomy talks about how one of the curses will be they will go into slave ships, be sold to their enemies, have their heritage taken from them, and they will never see there homeland anymore.

So why are you talking about some people in Israel today thats doing exactly what the bible said not to do. The real jews have been exiled out of that land since 70 ad. White folks cutting up a red bull ain't got nothing to do with the real biblical Israelites that's waiting on Christ to return to bring them back to there land and rightful place of rulership.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No such thing as peace. Until the Prince of Peace comes.

What's going to happen is, the United Nations and world government are going to force a fake peace deal and that will be the start of the Great Tribulation. 3 1/2 years after that, the Anti-Christ will sit in the Temple and reveal who he is. Then 3 1/2 years after that, The Prince of Peace will come to rule with an Iron Rod.
Loud pack

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like I said it the other thread, I've been pro-Liberal basically this whole time.

The way this party outside of AOC and Bernie though have basically allowed this to happen unconditionally and unwavering is something to see.

I've lost faith, sad to say. This is actual genocide with Liberal-lead superpower standing by and letting it happen. Even encouraging it. In 2023.

I ain't voting this election and I'm not Middle Eastern nor Muslim. Problem is this party basically showed how low they'll go and look the other way.

I don't give a fukk and I'll say it at this point - at least a people weren't actually exterminated on Trump's watch.

Want to see something funny? How about the next multi-billion dollar aid package to Ukraine.

You don't need hindsight to know this is wrong on so many levels.
This swing vote is sitting out until this political system acts right.
You get my vote back when you act right. Not talk. Act.
Stand up then and there, not after the fact.

Anyone can run their mouth afterwards with would'ves and could'ves - but you didn't and that's all that really matters to the people affected right now.

Campaign Slogan: "Letting people get eradicated on our watch."

#Didn'tcrats2024

Last edited:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
This is now leaking over to Jordan as the king of Jordan has now condemned Israel. When this genocide happens and it will most likely happen either Iran or Saudi Arabia (maybe both) has a chance to gain a bigger influence in the Middle East (Iran is already gaining a bigger influence). The communities of Jordan, Egypt and Qatar are furious right now.

Hezbollah stands to gain more members from this as well.
Egypt is furious? They have them walled of trump style at their border they don’t want them either

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Like I said it the other thread, I've been pro-Liberal basically this whole time.

The way this party outside of AOC and Bernie though have basically allowed this to happen unconditionally and unwavering is something to see.

I've lost faith, sad to say.

I ain't voting this election and I'm not Middle Eastern. Problem is this party basically showed how low they'll go and look the other way.

I don't give a fukk and I'll say it at this point - at least a people weren't actually exterminated on Trump's watch.

Want to see something funny? How about the next multi-billion dollar aid package to Ukraine. Beat the Conservatives without this swing vote.

Do you.

But Rethuglicans are way more pro Israel than Dems

After Hamas' original invasion they were saying Biden was weak for not doing more to help Israel, for supporting a peaceful resolution, etc

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
oy vey
full
:dead:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Do you.

But Rethuglicans are way more pro Israel than Dems

After Hamas' original invasion they were saying Biden was weak for not doing more to help Israel, for supporting a peaceful resolution, etc
It just don't matter to me anymore breh.

End of the day I'm watching an actual genocide, in 2023, and the party that says they try to "champion and protect the people" are all in the videos and social media accounts giving the 100% OK to do so. Some in a scolding manner, including the actual Democrat President.

There's no difference to me. They look more like the Didn'tcrats right now.

I'm done and sitting out with the voting.

Last edited:

voiture

Superstar
Daps

I've lost faith, sad to say.

I ain't voting this election and I'm not Middle Eastern. Problem is this party basically showed how low they'll go and look the other way.

Want to see something funny? How about the next multi-billion dollar aid package to Ukraine. Beat the Conservatives without this swing vote.
The republicans want more Israeli retaliation. So thinking you'll get a different outcome with a Republican White House is a joke.
This conflict has been going on for damn near 50 years ..if you had told me HAMAS will kill over 1K Jews and as a result Israel will level almost all of Gaza and rain fire for days on them, I'm not sure anyone would have doubted it. So what exactly is the surprise here?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The republicans want more Israeli retaliation. So thinking you'll get a different outcome with a Republican White House is a joke.
This conflict has been going on for damn near 50 years ..if you had told me HAMAS will kill over 1K Jews and as a result Israel will level almost all of Gaza and rain fire for days on them, I'm not sure anyone would have doubted it. So what exactly is the surprise here?
Going to get the same outcome with either party.

As that's what's happening right now.

They're the same. I'm done.