Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
No such thing as peace. Until the Prince of Peace comes.

What's going to happen is, the United Nations and world government are going to force a fake peace deal and that will be the start of the Great Tribulation. 3 1/2 years after that, the Anti-Christ will sit in the Temple and reveal who he is. Then 3 1/2 years after that, The Prince of Peace will come to rule with an Iron Rod.
nikka this ain't Game of Thrones

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
@Chrishaune The problem is the scriptures your quoting has a lot of added words and it got you lost in the sauce

You stated 27 And he will enter into a binding and irrevocable covenant with the many for one week (seven years), but in the middle of the week he will stop the sacrifice and grain offering [for the remaining three and one-half years]; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until the complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who causes the horror.”

The KJV says
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The bold is stuff you added in there to try to shoe horn your point . But i already showed you the scripture that pointed the veil used for animal sacrifices was torn exactly when gave up the ghost. Which means animal sacrifice is done away with. The blood of oxen don't remove sin, Christ was that sacrifice.

Matthew 27:50-51​

King James Version​

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

It don't work like that bruh. The cup of iniquity must be filled and a certain number of people must be sealed. And no man knows when that will be, not even Christ or the angels. Bruh already quoted that.

Get your understanding up breh. I didn't state any date. There's a timeline when things are going to happen.
You're still not understanding the 70 weeks timeline. There's still 1 week left for the completion of the prophecy of what GOD promised Israel. A Messiah that will Rule and Reign in Israel on the Earth.

Nobody knows when that week is going to start.

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 12:5-13
5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and behold, there stood two others, the one [angel] on this bank of the river and the other [angel] on that bank of the river.

6 And one said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be until the end of these wonders?”

7 And I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, as he held up his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and a half a time (three and a half years); and as soon as they finish shattering and crushing the power of the holy people, all these things will be finished.

8 As for me, I heard, but I did not understand; so I said, “My lord, what will be the outcome of these things?”

9 And the angel said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are concealed and sealed up until the end of time.

10 Many will be purged, purified (made white) and refined, but the wicked will behave wickedly. None of the wicked shall understand, but those who are [spiritually] wise will understand.

11 From the time that the regular sacrifice [that is, the daily burnt offering] is taken away and the abomination of desolation is set up [ruining the temple for worship of the true God], there will be [b]1,290 days.

12 How blessed [happy, fortunate, spiritually prosperous] and beloved is he who waits expectantly [enduring without wavering for the period of tribulation] and comes to the [c]1,335 days!

13 But as for you (Daniel), go your way until the end [of your [d]life]; for you will rest and rise again for your allotted inheritance at the end of the age.”

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The United States basically turned the entire country of North Korea into a crater in the Korean war. We dropped more bombs on that tiny country than all countries dropped bombs during the entirety of WW2. The country psychologically still has not recovered from this, it's why they act the way they do now. Killed 3 million people in 3 years. I'm very positive a few women and children died somewhere in the mix of all that.

US killed thousands of children in iraq and afghanistan as well.

Just because you dont shoot them in front of your face doesn't make it any less sinister

ccording to Iraq Body Count, between 2003 and 2011, U.S. coalition forces killed at least 1,201 children in Iraq alon

And les not forgot the ishaqi massacare

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Get your understanding up breh. I didn't state any date. There's a timeline when things are going to happen.

You're still not understanding the 70 weeks timeline. There's still 1 week left for the completion of the prophecy of what GOD promised Israel.

Nobody knows when that week is going to start.
I know all about the prophecy of Daniel and who is apart of the feet of iron and clay (the last kingdom). That ain't got nothing to do with Christ giving up the ghost , and veil of animal sacrifice tearing at the same time though. A you not understanding that Daniel said it would happen and Matthew verified it.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I know all about the prophecy of Daniel and who is apart of the feet of iron and clay (the last kingdom). That ain't got nothing to do with the Christ giving up the ghost , and veil of animal sacrifice tearing at the same time though. And you know understanding that Daniel said it would happen and Matthew verified it.

Daniel 12:5-13
5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and behold, there stood two others, the one [angel] on this bank of the river and the other [angel] on that bank of the river.

6 And one said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be until the end of these wonders?”

7 And I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, as he held up his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and a half a time (three and a half years); and as soon as they finish shattering and crushing the power of the holy people, all these things will be finished.

8 As for me, I heard, but I did not understand; so I said, “My lord, what will be the outcome of these things?”

9 And the angel said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are concealed and sealed up until the end of time.

10 Many will be purged, purified (made white) and refined, but the wicked will behave wickedly. None of the wicked shall understand, but those who are [spiritually] wise will understand.

11 From the time that the regular sacrifice [that is, the daily burnt offering] is taken away and the abomination of desolation is set up [ruining the temple for worship of the true God], there will be [b]1,290 days.

12 How blessed [happy, fortunate, spiritually prosperous] and beloved is he who waits expectantly [enduring without wavering for the period of tribulation] and comes to the [c]1,335 days!

13 But as for you (Daniel), go your way until the end [of your [d]life]; for you will rest and rise again for your allotted inheritance at the end of the age.”

I don't think you understand breh. The Jews are already getting ready to start Temple sacrifices again. They also have a lot of the supplies needed to rebuild the Temple.

We have another thread on here talking about them getting the Red Heifer sacrifice ready so that they can do the ritual purification for the people of Israel to be able to go to the Temple to make sacrifices.

Do I believe they need a Temple? No, but they are going to do it.

Last edited:
Daps

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Honestly, as it stands for the first time in a very long time, I'm not voting this election.

Can't support this shyt. I'm not even Middle Eastern. The funny thing is for Israel it doesn't matter which side wins because they're playing both sides politically.

Liberals (especially extreme ones) are showing how low they'll go, look the other way and spin it. This ain't a system I support.

It's just too much at this point. I'm done.

Democrats didn't do anything about this. They'll only talk in hindsight about what they could've and would've done differently, after the fact of annihilation.

"Would've. Could've. Didn't."

#Didn'tcrats2024

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
The US is collapsing and hasn’t won a war since 1945 per thecoli. Why are these regional Arab countries reluctant to jump in and help the Palestinians? :jbhmm: