Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Yeah every empire falls. It may not be in our lifetime but there will be a day when the US is not the strongest nation on earth.
We're living those days right now. Compare today to early 1990s whn the Berlin Wall fell, USSR crumbled and the USA was the uncontested master of the entire planet--its night and day.

The MIC got so bored of being powerful in that era that they had to "prop up" Russia and make it seem like they were still so powerful. Had to engineer the War on Terror which led to the Bush years etc. Today they can't even topple an unpopular president like Maduro in Venezuela.

Anthony Blinken himself made a speech a few weeks ago admitting that the Post cold war world order is over. And the USA wants to be a major player in the new one coming.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Which is why I think Netanyahu should take the win and allow Palestinians to breathe. Israel objective doesn't face an existential threat anymore, in the sense that, unlike in the 1940s/1950s no credible nation thinks they shouldn't exist anymore. The major question is how much land or space should be enough for them and so on. IN that sense they've been victorious.

I just wonder what happens when USA empire's power is significantly reduced in a multipolar world? They won't have the freedom to do whatever like they've had so far because of protection from the USA---I don't think China/Russia while supporters would go out of their way like USA/UK. What will be the move against the Global South who mostly favor Palestine in this?
Netanyahu is a full blown white supremacist on par with hitler. He even uses the same language calling Palestinians “animals in human form.” The only “win” for him is “the final solution” or complete extermination of Palestinians, it’s not about land, it’s about genocide.

The only countries in the world that support Israel are other white/western nations. Once there is no white coalition to prop them up, the Muslim world will get them out of the paint swiftly. Just like how quickly Afghanistan gave up when the United States decided to stop propping up their military. The only problem is white people will resort to nuclear war before they accept defeat.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
It's also funny to see all the maga fags and republican hardliners saying Israel should be defended but we all know White supremacists hate jews. :mjlol:
It’s cuz they want the Jews out of their respective countries and in Israel. Plus having Israel as the strongest country in the Middle East serves the western worlds agenda

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
No empire has ever had a military like that of the modern U.S. and it's not even close. No empire has ever had the plethora of allies the modern U.S. has and again, not even close. If the U.S. collapses it will be internal and self inflicted.

Everyone on the outside will say
Star Wars Luke Skywalker GIF - Star Wars Luke Skywalker You Have Everything  You Need - Discover & Share GIFs
yet you still shyt the bed... :why:

Any other nation would literally kill for a tenth of what the U.S. has yet we are in many ways at war with ourselves.

:ohlawd:
After Jan 6th and how polarized we are especially on Racial Justice---that hypothesis is making more and more sense. The USA will implode before being overwhelmed by any external military force.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with your take. My point is that we should critically analyze how this is all being executed because atleast these guys consider Palestinians as

"human/animals" when oppressing them...for us it's going to be open genocide. You know they all agree we don't feel pain like everyone else--meaning we arent even living things.

Afro-Palestinians are treated as worst than second-class citizens in Palestine which was a shock to me. Flying BLM, painting George Floyd looks

performative when i'm watching you mistreat Palestinians of African origin and doing nothing to improve their status/living conditions while yourself

experiencing oppression. It was an eye-opening revelation to me that made me realize we're entirely on our own on this planet.

Yeah thats why I said earlier that if we're going to go all the way out--it should be for a cause that's shown a similar level of support for Black causes.

Too many black folks think emotionally and not strategically. Alliances should be strategic. What is there to gain by aligning with Palestinians? There is no strategy here other than taking an L for no reason. Jewish people have much more impact on the life of the average black person than Palestinian's do. Just look at all the fools losing endorsement deals, jobs and money over twitter posts that ultimately amount to nothing but a few likes. So how does aligning with them help black folks at all? You can sympathize and point out atrocities without declaring you stand with so and so. Cause truthfully most black americans are not educated on the people they are saying they stand with. Cause like was mentioned many of them are racist over there towards black folks.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Too many black folks think emotionally and not strategically. Alliances should be strategic. What is there to gain by aligning with Palestinians? There is no strategy here other than taking an L for no reason. Jewish people have much more impact on the life of the average black person than Palestinian's do. Just look at all the fools losing endorsement deals, jobs and money over twitter posts that ultimately amount to nothing but a few likes. So how does aligning with them help black folks at all? You can sympathize and point out atrocities without declaring you stand with so and so. Cause truthfully most black americans are not educated on the people they are saying they stand with. Cause like was mentioned many of them are racist over there towards black folks.
@NaijaProdigy Redux this is what I was talking about. Get your Boy :snoop:

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Netanyahu is a full blown white supremacist on par with hitler. He even uses the same language calling Palestinians “animals in human form.” The only “win” for him is “the final solution” or complete extermination of Palestinians, it’s not about land, it’s about genocide.

The only countries in the world that support Israel are other white/western nations. Once there is no white coalition to prop them up, the Muslim world will get them out of the paint swiftly. Just like how quickly Afghanistan gave up when the United States decided to stop propping up their military. The only problem is white people will resort to nuclear war before they accept defeat.
Anyone who thought the West would just "hand over" their centuries old hegemon to a new power, especially of a different race, is dreaming with eyes open. Historically it has always required a world war for a new hegemon to establish Spanish/Portuguese Empre-Dutch-Napoleonic wars-British empire-US empire etc.

These guys are the kings of changing the rules because I'm not winning like I should or taking my ball and going home. I just hope Africa has enough balls by then to avoid taking sides and just carefully plan what will come after---which might be nothing if we're being real.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It definitely will be in our lifetime. The largest government expenditure is about to be just the interest on the national debt, the cost of living is astronomical and inflation is out of control. BRICs is gaining more and more traction. Once the dollar loses reserve currency status its all she wrote.

The US is spending money on two wars that don’t even involve us while the average American cent even afford an apartment. The USA is cooked.
BRICS :laff:

stop spreading misinformations your own source says it was a false alarm and the firings came from Gaza.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Check again - you said Syria would do this , not Hezbollah in Syria.
Do I know you? You never checked me the first time so Idk why you're saying again. I guess you need some attention.

But you're right...after threatening to enter the fight...an "terrorist" group just so happens to be shooting from their border...of course they don't "support" them...but they are not stopping them either. Yeah huge coincidence. Lol