Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Al Jazeera and the AP had a bureau office in Gaza before the attacks

I don't think the cnns, abc, etc. had a bureau office in Gaza thus their reporters are in israel and no one can get in or out of gaza at the moment thus you only get one side of the story.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
All those sad stories they posted about Israelis who got killed, haven’t seen any posted about Palestinians smh. Whole city turned to rubble. There has to be thousands of people who were killed but nothing :patrice:
Absolutely Nothing from western Media

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah every empire falls. It may not be in our lifetime but there will be a day when the US is not the strongest nation on earth.
It definitely will be in our lifetime. The largest government expenditure is about to be just the interest on the national debt, the cost of living is astronomical and inflation is out of control. BRICs is gaining more and more traction. Once the dollar loses reserve currency status its all she wrote.

The US is spending money on two wars that don’t even involve us while the average American cent even afford an apartment. The USA is cooked.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
I'm curious what have Palestinians ever done for black people? Yall realize they don't like black people either right? If they were not being oppressed by Isreal they would be oppressing black folks over there too.

Some black folks always want to position themselves to take an L. You can sympathize without picking a side. Which would be the smart thing to do rather than picking the losing side. Cause there is literally no benefit to picking the losers in this case for black folks. It only will hurt efforts to improve things for Black folks amd make it much more difficult. This is a self inflicted L for no reason.
I agree with your take. My point is that we should critically analyze how this is all being executed because atleast these guys consider Palestinians as

"human/animals" when oppressing them...for us it's going to be open genocide. You know they all agree we don't feel pain like everyone else--meaning we arent even living things.

Afro-Palestinians are treated as worst than second-class citizens in Palestine which was a shock to me. Flying BLM, painting George Floyd looks

performative when i'm watching you mistreat Palestinians of African origin and doing nothing to improve their status/living conditions while yourself

experiencing oppression. It was an eye-opening revelation to me that made me realize we're entirely on our own on this planet.

Yeah thats why I said earlier that if we're going to go all the way out--it should be for a cause that's shown a similar level of support for Black causes.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
It definitely will be in our lifetime. The largest government expenditure is about to be just the interest on the national debt, the cost of living is astronomical and inflation is out of control. BRICs is gaining more and more traction. Once the dollar loses reserve currency status its all she wrote.

The US is spending money on two wars that don’t even involve us while the average American cent even afford an apartment. The USA is cooked.
Which is why I think Netanyahu should take the win and allow Palestinians to breathe. Israel objective doesn't face an existential threat anymore, in the sense that, unlike in the 1940s/1950s no credible nation thinks they shouldn't exist anymore. The major question is how much land or space should be enough for them and so on. IN that sense they've been victorious.

I just wonder what happens when USA empire's power is significantly reduced in a multipolar world? They won't have the freedom to do whatever like they've had so far because of protection from the USA---I don't think China/Russia while supporters would go out of their way like USA/UK. What will be the move against the Global South who mostly favor Palestine in this?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
All those sad stories they posted about Israelis who got killed, haven’t seen any posted about Palestinians smh. Whole city turned to rubble. There has to be thousands of people who were killed but nothing :patrice:

It’s by design. The media can’t get into Gaza as Israel has completely blocked it off. Therefore they can control the narrative as much as possible.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

God I wish we would have our French Revolution, half of the nation is too lazy and the other half supports that status quo.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
palestine.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Which is why I think Netanyahu should take the win and allow Palestinians to breathe. Israel objective doesn't face an existential threat anymore, in the sense that, unlike in the 1940s/1950s no credible nation thinks they shouldn't exist anymore. The major question is how much land or space should be enough for them and so on. IN that sense they've been victorious.

I just wonder what happens when USA empire's power is significantly reduced in a multipolar world? They won't have the freedom to do whatever like they've had so far because of protection from the USA---I don't think China/Russia while supporters would go out of their way like USA/UK. What will be the move against the Global South who mostly favor Palestine in this?

No empire has ever had a military like that of the modern U.S. and it's not even close. No empire has ever had the plethora of allies the modern U.S. has and again, not even close. If the U.S. collapses it will be internal and self inflicted.

Everyone on the outside will say
Star Wars Luke Skywalker GIF - Star Wars Luke Skywalker You Have Everything  You Need - Discover & Share GIFs
yet you still shyt the bed... :why:

Any other nation would literally kill for a tenth of what the U.S. has yet we are in many ways at war with ourselves.

:ohlawd: