Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
They got every so called advanced country shook.
Word?

Breh india came to our soil and killed a canadian but there isn't anything we can do. Canada soldiers are begging people for money because we can't pay them a living wage - Soldiers asking for donations to help with housing, food costs: memo to Gen. Eyre

If we were anywhere else in the world we'd be overrun already

How do you know it hasn't started already?

I was in Canada a few weeks ago and yall aint do shyt to stop me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Prolly cuz there mostly are muslim/Palestinian supporting countries in the middle east, meaning Israel would have to face them in qualifying games and
at times travel to their countries - how you think that'd go?

Im guessing thats prolly why

Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Yemen do not recognise Israel as a state

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
All those sad stories they posted about Israelis who got killed, haven’t seen any posted about Palestinians smh. Whole city turned to rubble. There has to be thousands of people who were killed but nothing :patrice:

Well the media can't really get into Gaza except the ones who were there before

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:coffee:America is never going to fall

All empires fall
Pick up a history book

100 years ago USA wasn't the strongest nation in the world.

At one point this was the british empire
7-1919.jpg

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Ok. I'm glad more people are noticing this. For everyone who thought Elon Musk was this Knight who would challenge the ADL and Zionist...observe the algorithm on Twitter/X.

Even when you mute anything Israel-realted, the algorithm still shows you Pro-Israel headlines and burries the Palestinian ones. That's even the algoristhm is shook! Peterson, Bannon etc have all "bent the knees" just like I knew they would.

These are the same guys who came up with the terms "Globalists", "Bankers" etc. I know it wasn't about us because we don't own any industries or anything that they'd be crying to take away from us--perhaps the "Sympathy/Pity" industry but thats waning down too.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All those sad stories they posted about Israelis who got killed, haven’t seen any posted about Palestinians smh. Whole city turned to rubble. There has to be thousands of people who were killed but nothing :patrice:

Al jezera gives insight on gaza but another reason is there are not many reporters in gaza.