Facts

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
When I type in
Al Jazeera and the AP had a bureau office in Gaza before the attacks

I don't think the cnns, abc, etc. had a bureau office in Gaza thus their reporters are in israel and no one can get in or out of gaza at the moment thus you only get one side of the story.
When I google “Palestinian death toll” most of the major sites have articles about it…

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
It definitely will be in our lifetime. The largest government expenditure is about to be just the interest on the national debt, the cost of living is astronomical and inflation is out of control. BRICs is gaining more and more traction. Once the dollar loses reserve currency status its all she wrote.

The US is spending money on two wars that don’t even involve us while the average American cent even afford an apartment. The USA is cooked.
the vast majority (over 75%) of the US national debt is held by the public, so interest is paid to americans.

the BRICS shyt isn't even worthy of a response, just a laugh.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It’s cuz they want the Jews out of their respective countries and in Israel. Plus having Israel as the strongest country in the Middle East serves the western worlds agenda
Yeah it's basically having a way of brown people kill other brown people.

shyt it complicated.

From the other perspective I think Jews are punching down on their own people because they need to feel some kind of power after they were nearly eradicated.

It's like when you see a black kid bully another black kid at a majority non-black school. Especially if that kid being bullied is a nerd or something. It's like second-hand embarrassment because note the bully will never attack one of the non-black kids, only their own. Again, it's punching downward at an easy target and those other kids will let them do it to keep the attention off of you being next.

There may be some shame in there as well because their Middle Eastern counterparts have such a bad rep in the West so it's a way for them to "separate" themselves from them.

It's a weak mentality trying to show strength and doing more damage to themselves in the long run.

Then throw in the complication of religion as well (which honestly may not even be as much of a factor as the previous statements really).

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Them racist wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.. stand with them though.
I already debunked this nonsense
Read through the thread before posting nonsense
Look up Fatima Bernawi and shut the fukk up
Your people practice racism against each other and us til this day
Ignorance exists everywhere in the world,Palestine isn't immuned to it

Real people stand on truth
You're the type to cry in your cubicle for being called a ni**ger instead of whooping your boss ass, because you scared of losing your job
Too much hummus in your anus
:scust:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Yeah it's basically having a way of brown people kill other brown people.

shyt it complicated.

From the other perspective I think Jews are punching down on their own people because they need to feel some kind of power after they were nearly eradicated.

It's like when you see a black kid bully another black kid at a majority non-black school. Especially if that kid being bullied is a nerd or something. It's like second-hand embarrassment because note the bully will never attack one of the non-black kids, only their own. Again, it's punching downward at an easy target and those other kids will let them do it to keep the attention off of you being next.

There may be some shame in there as well because their Middle Eastern counterparts have such a bad rep in the West so it's a way for them to "separate" themselves from them.

It's a weak mentality trying to show strength and doing more damage to themselves in the long run.

Then throw in the complication of religion as well (which honestly may not even be as much of a factor as the previous statements really).
since i'm all kinds of confused by this brown people killing other brown people and it's like seeing a black kid bully another black kid etc. do you believe these jews aren't white people or something?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Pakistan is threatening to arm HAMAS with ballistic missiles if Israel invades Gaza.

Erdogan in Turkey subtly threatening Israel and his Deputy PM tweeting Netanyahu "You will die." right behind him.

Saudi Arabia abruptly walking away from normalizing ties with Israel.

Leader of HAMAS in Qatar calling for a day of rage on Friday to kill Jews worldwide in retaliation.

The Houthis in Yemen threatening to fire off rockets and missiles against Israel (How?)

Taliban desperately trying to get to Lebanon to join in the fight, armed with Uncle Sam's latest and greatest weaponry.

I'm sorry..there's NO WAY we don't get involved and if we do, this shyt is going to go out of control VERY FAST.