Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Yeah the USA is only 250 years old which is nothing and it’s already declining
Declining huh?

What years was America at its peak?

:patrice:

Taliban desperately trying to get to Lebanon to join in the fight, armed with Uncle Sam's latest and greatest weaponry.

what weaponry are you saying is the "latest and greatest"?

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

R.I.P to those babies. Some were decapitaated

Yeah been seeing more of these stories getting confirmed. There's NO WAY you can stand for something like this as a logical human being.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Is there a video breakdown of this shyt that isn’t bias?

It’s simple
Gaza is an apartheid & the largest concentration camp on the planet.
Israel controls its electricity & water supply, Gaza is a prison & is super small so very high population density.
Israel has a history of targeting doctors & assassinating them.
Those people that paraglided to attack Israelis, when they go out that was the first time they ever saw anything outside of the Gaza prison walls.
People are BORN into this prisonhood.

So when they retaliate people call them terroists.
But Netanyahu is the real evil here!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Pakistan is threatening to arm HAMAS with ballistic missiles if Israel invades Gaza.

Erdogan in Turkey subtly threatening Israel and his Deputy PM tweeting Netanyahu "You will die." right behind him.

Saudi Arabia abruptly walking away from normalizing ties with Israel.

Leader of HAMAS in Qatar calling for a day of rage on Friday to kill Jews worldwide in retaliation.

The Houthis in Yemen threatening to fire off rockets and missiles against Israel (How?)

Taliban desperately trying to get to Lebanon to join in the fight, armed with Uncle Sam's latest and greatest weaponry.

I'm sorry..there's NO WAY we don't get involved and if we do, this shyt is going to go out of control VERY FAST.

This is my worry. This would be a WORLD war. The only thing keeping shyt in check is that Turkey is a NATO member.

But if Iran/KSA join forces to stop Jews then idk what the fukk anyone does. The rest are basically small fries. But if Pakistan, Iran and KSA start talking...that's a BIG problem.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Pakistan is threatening to arm HAMAS with ballistic missiles if Israel invades Gaza.

Erdogan in Turkey subtly threatening Israel and his Deputy PM tweeting Netanyahu "You will die." right behind him.

Leader of HAMAS in Qatar calling for a day of rage on Friday to kill Jews worldwide in retaliation.

The Houthis in Yemen threatening to fire off rockets and missiles against Israel (How?)

I'm sorry..there's NO WAY we don't get involved and if we do, this shyt is going to go out of control VERY FAST.
Pakistan got them long dikks too…
:merchant:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Anyone that listens to a thing this retard says is a bigger retard than he is.

Daps
the vast majority (over 75%) of the US national debt is held by the public, so interest is paid to americans.

the BRICS shyt isn't even worthy of a response, just a laugh.
You’re right. I think the biggest economic issues in America right now are massive real estate speculation as compared to gdp. All of the big funds stopped investing in innovation as the tech bubble started to burst and got lazy. Single family homes should not be investment vehicles & we do not need anymore new construction luxury Apartment buildings.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
There are no hezbollah drones or paragliders coming from Lebanon

Significant amount of Misinformation and fake news being spread

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You’re right. I think the biggest economic issues in America right now are massive real estate speculation as compared to gdp. All of the big funds stopped investing in innovation as the tech bubble started to burst and got lazy. Single family homes should not be investment vehicles & we do not need anymore new construction luxury Apartment buildings.
without a doubt, but those same ills are plaguing the globe not just america.