Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this was originally supposed to be a g7 joint statement but canada and japan refused to sign it :mjlol:
Ottawa said Canada was not asked to contribute to a joint statement by the United States and major European powers condemning the Hamas terrorist attacks in Israel because Canada not part of “the Quint,” an informal group of major powers.

:picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Well, like I said…start by actually acknowledging that religion is the core of this conflict and that there is no political solution without said acknowledgement.

Or, the world can be like your sassy ass and just pray?

Profound argument. I must say I'm nearly moved to tears. A wordsmith of your competence shouldn't be wasting his talents on us mere "sassy" mortals. Go forth and use your gifts to end this conflict! Once they hear your rousing oratory about this conflict's RELIGIOUS cause they shall throw down their arms and join hands in unity and dare I say, levitate, into a new realm of secular enlightenment and peace. I await your Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech with barely concealed schoolgirl glee; I know it shall be quoted in full for future generations to be inspired by your courageous and noble efforts at resolving this geopolitical quagmire. No God be with you.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you really look at all of this. European Christians are the winners here:
They got rid of the jews from their lands by setting up a "homeland" for them after killing millions. And in that homeland they get to kill another enemy, Muslims, basically getting a two for one.
Jews also looking weak. Their true enemies are in Europe. Europeans especially in the east killed them for years while they were good with Muslims and the only thing they can do is take on a weaker opponent instead of the ones that gave them that work for years

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Profound argument. I must say I'm nearly moved to tears. A wordsmith of your competence shouldn't be wasting his talents on us mere "sassy" mortals. Go forth and use your gifts to end this conflict! Once they hear your rousing oratory about this conflict's RELIGIOUS cause they shall throw down their arms and join hands in unity and dare I say, levitate, into a new realm of secular enlightenment and peace. I await your Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech with barely concealed schoolgirl glee; I know it shall be quoted in full for future generations to be inspired by your courageous and noble efforts at resolving this geopolitical quagmire. No God be with you.
Wow, another sassy response void of any substantive critique or analysis.

Man just go somewhere and pray for peace.

:snooze:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
My point exactly..

Israel is geographucally located in the Middle East, yet Israel is part of UEFA :wtf:

The Israel Football Association is a full member of the European Confederation UEFA since 1994.

I mean, what more can we say at this point..

Prolly cuz there mostly are muslim/Palestinian supporting countries in the middle east, meaning Israel would have to face them in qualifying games and
at times travel to their countries - how you think that'd go?

Im guessing thats prolly why