Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
North Korea is siding with Palestine, they released a statement..
Not a good look for Palestine but what the fukk is best Korea really gonna do?
Israel is geographucally located in the Middle East, yet Israel is part of UEFA :wtf:

The Israel Football Association is a full member of the European Confederation UEFA since 1994.

I mean, what more can we say at this point..
Israel competed at the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) between 1954 and 1974. Due to the Arab League boycott of Israel, several Muslim countries refused to compete against Israel. The political situation culminated in Israel winning the 1958 World Cup qualifying stage for Asia and Africa without playing a single game, forcing FIFA to schedule a playoff between Israel and Wales to ensure the team did not qualify without playing at least one game (which Wales won).

Arab League said "fukk you".
MJ-Fade

Can somebody give me cliffs of this? I have no idea what’s misinformation or not and it’s annoying trying to see what’s actually going on
Jump into a blender, brehs...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Not a single politician, nor a lot of people in general, are courageous enough to discuss the root cause of this…RELIGION.

Well you have the floor oh courageous one. What could you possibly put forth that isn't a tired trope of an early 2010s New Atheist neckbeard?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that BLM org has openly endorsed Palestinians in this, watch how the next riot or protest against Police Brutality will be covered. After they got shook with most people sympathizing with Palestinians last year its clear they've changed tactics. Now you can't even show sympathy for Palestinian babies being killed. No sympathies at all.

I expect that the next time Black people try to protest Police Brutality, the coverage by media will show a similar pattern. This will be punishment for us daring to show any sympathy for Palestinians. This is honestly why I'm following these events closely because atleast I'll know where to look if I see Police being favored more vs black victims.

They've attacked DEI, Liberal universities, Democrats, etc. These are all euphemism for Black People.

I'm curious what have Palestinians ever done for black people? Yall realize they don't like black people either right? If they were not being oppressed by Isreal they would be oppressing black folks over there too.

Some black folks always want to position themselves to take an L. You can sympathize without picking a side. Which would be the smart thing to do rather than picking the losing side. Cause there is literally no benefit to picking the losers in this case for black folks. It only will hurt efforts to improve things for Black folks amd make it much more difficult. This is a self inflicted L for no reason.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Well you have the floor oh courageous one. What could you possibly put forth that isn't a tired trope of an early 2010s New Atheist neckbeard?
Well, like I said…start by actually acknowledging that religion is the core of this conflict and that there is no political solution without said acknowledgement.

Or, the world can be like your sassy ass and just pray?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oh yeah.,.they need the Israeli's there for two reasons..to manage resources in the region and maintain a White presence there.
Secondly, they dont want the Jews in Either Europe or America.
Keeping them in the middle east kills two birds with one stone.

Replies to that reply said it all basically. Let's see how people really feel welcoming in more Middle Eastern people.

Last edited: