Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
It's also funny to see all the maga fags and republican hardliners saying Israel should be defended but we all know White supremacists hate jews. :mjlol:
This is such an "Odd Couple". I even saw Netanyahu at some event basically saying Hitler didn't want to kill Jews, but he was misled by a muslim advisor. Some version of this--this "rapprochement" between those groups is weird because their ideaologies are diametrically opposed.

No matter how much they want to spin it, White Supremacists blame Jews for getting the Lion's share in the construction of Western Civilizaition. They did all the hardwork of genocides,wars, even oppressing their own women but don't feel like they get enough. And they also suspect Jewish Intelligentsia class to be behind the modern attempt to "destroy them"(You know any attempt at Civil Rights or any justice is seen as an attack on them).

They use Black people and other minority group as target practise to shift the Overton window on this issue. They'll hide behind them to see how much they can get way with(Kanye West, these other black conservatives). But they're too p*ssy to confront Jewish people head on and I think Jews know this and kinda play along.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
The way America dikk eat these Israeli Nazis is sickening.
I'm accelerating my plans to leave for good
Now that BLM org has openly endorsed Palestinians in this, watch how the next riot or protest against Police Brutality will be covered. After they got shook with most people sympathizing with Palestinians last year its clear they've changed tactics. Now you can't even show sympathy for Palestinian babies being killed. No sympathies at all.

I expect that the next time Black people try to protest Police Brutality, the coverage by media will show a similar pattern. This will be punishment for us daring to show any sympathy for Palestinians. This is honestly why I'm following these events closely because atleast I'll know where to look if I see Police being favored more vs black victims.

They've attacked DEI, Liberal universities, Democrats, etc. These are all euphemism for Black People.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
I hate this narrative from the White world theyre trying to get us all to fall in line with, that Israel is not to be questioned.

If you are old enough to remember the White apartheid regime in South Africa, the ANC liberation movement was spoken of in the same fashion by global Whites..they referred to Mandela's ANC as a terrorist organization and how White settlers in South africa had a right to defend themselves.

Israel even armed the illegal Dutch South African apartheid regime with Nuclear weapons to prevent other African states from invading to free the people.
I bet all you pro Israel c00ns with Israeli flags on your profiles crying for Israel didn’t know that.

Blank Panther Party,MLK, Malcolm X, Angela DAVIS, etc were labeled Communist or communist-sympathizers which was basically the equivalent of terrorists in those days.

The strategy is clearly consistent. As much as I have sympathy for underdogs, my main concern is how do we best approach support and alliances for causes that we want: Police Reform, Reparations etc.

How do we use this new information to position the narrative next time we have to protest? Black people have the advantage of being a major cultural driver and also an amazing capacity for nuisance which are factors that definitely play in our favors. But expect more right wing hostlities from here on out.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
This is such an "Odd Couple". I even saw Netanyahu at some event basically saying Hitler didn't want to kill Jews, but he was misled by a muslim advisor. Some version of this--this "rapprochement" between those groups is weird because their ideaologies are diametrically opposed.

No matter how much they want to spin it, White Supremacists blame Jews for getting the Lion's share in the construction of Western Civilizaition. They did all the hardwork of genocides,wars, even oppressing their own women but don't feel like they get enough. And they also suspect Jewish Intelligentsia class to be behind the modern attempt to "destroy them"(You know any attempt at Civil Rights or any justice is seen as an attack on them).

They use Black people and other minority group as target practise to shift the Overton window on this issue. They'll hide behind them to see how much they can get way with(Kanye West, these other black conservatives). But they're too p*ssy to confront Jewish people head on and I think Jews know this and kinda play along.

You gotta find us that bibby speech. He up there with hitler in worst humans to live so its fitting he would say something like that

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
You gotta find us that bibby speech. He up there with hitler in worst humans to live so its fitting he would say something like that
Personally I think they've made some sort of agreement since 1995 to never have a permanent solution and extremist camps in Israel and Palestine are to blame for that...that 1967 border agreement was a great chance to put this issue behind for good.. This is maintained so it can be manipulated for different geopolitical goals in that region.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Oh yeah.,.they need the Israeli's there for two reasons..to manage resources in the region and maintain a White presence there.
Secondly, they dont want the Jews in Either Europe or America.
Keeping them in the middle east kills two birds with one stone.
:duck:Heads of state literally invite them in for the purposes of trade (and then 'disinvite' them when no longer needed). The fact that they now have a state hasn't stopped them from maintaining dual citizenship in the US. We have, and therefore fund, willingly, whole towns (and a good chunk of my city) of Jews on welfare and only rarely are they prosecuted for such flagrant fraud.

Early one Monday morning, police and FBI agents in bulletproof vests bounded up the steps of suburban townhouses and split levels, threatening to break down the doors, hauling out in handcuffs husbands and wives in the distinctive clothing of ultra-Orthodox Jews. One was a prominent rabbi and head of a synagogue.

It was the dramatic kickoff of a series of well-publicized raids that since late June have netted 26 suspects on charges of stealing $2 million in government benefits. Prosecutors say that the suspects understated their income to get free healthcare, food stamps, rental subsidies and other benefits...

the population of Lakewood has exploded from 45,000 in 1990 to more than 100,000 today. Many of the newcomers are from large families priced out of Brooklyn by gentrification

according to state data. Lakewood has more children with two parents receiving government benefits than any other municipality in New Jersey, including large, chronically depressed cities such as Newark and Camden. A report by the Asbury Park Press found that Lakewood had received 14% of the money from a $34-million state fund for catastrophic illnesses in children, despite having only 2% of the state’s children. It also found that the town had 29 times more grant recipients than any other town in New Jersey...

“You have a family or six or seven or eight, somebody is paying the mortgage, somebody is paying the taxes, they have two cars in the driveway, they’ve got food for all the kids … and they’re reporting their total income at $10,000,’’ said Joseph Coronato, the Ocean County prosecutor who took the lead in the case. “You have to ask — what is going on here?’’

In one case unsealed by the court in June, a couple with six children are alleged to have reported their income at $39,000 per year — low enough to qualify for Medicaid — when in fact they were getting more than $1 million annually from a limited liability corporation.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:duck:Heads of state literally invite them in for the purposes of trade (and then 'disinvite' them when no longer needed). The fact that they now have a state hasn't stopped them from maintaining dual citizenship in the US. We have, and therefore fund, willingly, whole towns (and a good chunk of my city) of Jews on welfare and only rarely are they prosecuted for such flagrant fraud.

Early one Monday morning, police and FBI agents in bulletproof vests bounded up the steps of suburban townhouses and split levels, threatening to break down the doors, hauling out in handcuffs husbands and wives in the distinctive clothing of ultra-Orthodox Jews. One was a prominent rabbi and head of a synagogue.

It was the dramatic kickoff of a series of well-publicized raids that since late June have netted 26 suspects on charges of stealing $2 million in government benefits. Prosecutors say that the suspects understated their income to get free healthcare, food stamps, rental subsidies and other benefits...

the population of Lakewood has exploded from 45,000 in 1990 to more than 100,000 today. Many of the newcomers are from large families priced out of Brooklyn by gentrification....

according to state data. Lakewood has more children with two parents receiving government benefits than any other municipality in New Jersey, including large, chronically depressed cities such as Newark and Camden. A report by the Asbury Park Press found that Lakewood had received 14% of the money from a $34-million state fund for catastrophic illnesses in children, despite having only 2% of the state’s children. It also found that the town had 29 times more grant recipients than any other town in New Jersey...

“You have a family or six or seven or eight, somebody is paying the mortgage, somebody is paying the taxes, they have two cars in the driveway, they’ve got food for all the kids … and they’re reporting their total income at $10,000,’’ said Joseph Coronato, the Ocean County prosecutor who took the lead in the case. “You have to ask — what is going on here?’’

In one case unsealed by the court in June, a couple with six children are alleged to have reported their income at $39,000 per year — low enough to qualify for Medicaid — when in fact they were getting more than $1 million annually from a limited liability corporation.

My point exactly..

Israel is geographucally located in the Middle East, yet Israel is part of UEFA :wtf:

The Israel Football Association is a full member of the European Confederation UEFA since 1994.

I mean, what more can we say at this point..

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Is there a video breakdown of this shyt that isn’t bias?