thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most just solution would put them both in the same country
:lolbron:

Let them learn to live together and avoid killing each other’s children
South Africans ultimately adopted that path, but very different situation demographically and economically. Apartheid SA economy was on downturn, lost Cold War geopolitical support, and was far less existential or relevant for Western backers. Exact opposite in most fronts in this scenario.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
South Africans ultimately adopted that path, but very different situation demographically and economically. Apartheid SA economy was on downturn, lost Cold War geopolitical support, and was far less existential or relevant for Western backers. Exact opposite in most fronts in this scenario.

Very good note.

On this front, if a far-right party comes to power akin to the Afrikaner National Party - perhaps that would set such things in motion. But even in that scenario, it would take 2-3 generations for Americans to acknowledge that Apartheid is occurring.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Brehs telegram is saying that South Korea called a joint chiefs of staff meeting today discussing the possibility of the North copying Hamas tactics in a surprise attack, just after North Korea put out a statement of support for Hamas against Israel, and the US is sending is now sending an aircraft carrier to the Korean peninsula, can anyone CONFIRM this???

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
The secret ingredient you're forgetting to Anglo Saxons is the Viking ancestry. Not in the sense that the Vikings were the great legendary warriors with horn helmets theyre depicted as, more cause the Vikings would trade and take from different cultures bits and pieces while still being incredibly racist and tribal towards those same cultures. The Visigoths in Spain jacked the Roman culture and Religion, Anglo Saxons jacked Celtic legends while actively killing them (King Arthur was Welsh not English for example), Holy Roman Empire taking the title of Rome despite being fully in Germany :dead:, trading with Muslims and Mediterraneans while still raiding them for slaves. The Germanic peoples have always been on that timing. They like raiding and pillaging :yeshrug:
In some ways, I sometimes have to tip my hats to Anglo-Saxons the more I read about them. Their chest moves and vision always have them 10 steps ahead.

These dudes re-invented themselves in America despite the British Empire still being at its height and have managed to extend their design, maintenance and vision of the world till this date. Almost all of America today was already established by the British Empire.

That level of anticipation the likes of which I used to see back in the Sir Alex Ferguson days with Manchester.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
The way America dikk eat these Israeli Nazis is sickening.
I'm accelerating my plans to leave for good
Influence& a healthy dose of "Kompromat". Mossad used guys like Epstein to collect them on leaders at every level of government. No stones unturned. Its easy to enact policy even if they're massively unpopular.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Brehs telegram is saying that South Korea called a joint chiefs of staff meeting today discussing the possibility of the North copying Hamas tactics in a surprise attack, just after North Korea put out a statement of support for Hamas against Israel, and the US is sending is now sending an aircraft carrier to the Korean peninsula, can anyone CONFIRM this???
Telegram? :mjlol:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
🧢

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

:usure: