Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I’ve had no opinion on this but I’m on vacay and I’ve noticed for the past 2 hours, all cnn has talked about is the attack on Israel and haven’t shown any of what’s going on in Gaza 🤔. I wouldn’t have an idea if I didn’t have internet,based on these past hours.
That attack was days ago. Since then Israel has been leveling Gaza whose population is half children yet not a single word from white media. You would be hard pressed to find even a death toll of the Palestinians.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs telegram is saying that South Korea called a joint chiefs of staff meeting today discussing the possibility of the North copying Hamas tactics in a surprise attack, just after North Korea put out a statement of support for Hamas against Israel, and the US is sending is now sending an aircraft carrier to the Korean peninsula, can anyone CONFIRM this???
There's already an aircraft carrier and several destroyers in Japan

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

I know, I know:
  • “Those are just extremists we don’t all feel that way”
  • “Just a few bad apples”
  • “Why didn’t they show the people on the other side?”

Am I supposed to feel sorry for these fukks if they were to get sprayed by someone riding on a hang glider?
What's the difference between these vile creatures and white supremacists like the Proud Boys?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Don't know where the original video came from:

pretty much.
Filthy fukkin stolengolds.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What sentiment?
Please specify

You are clearly uninformed on the topic.
They living good outside Gaza you say?

West Bank:
Between 2.1 million and 3 million (sources vary) Palestinian Arabs live in the West Bank under both limited self-rule and Israeli military rule.

The vast majority of the international community considers the settlements illegal under international law

Again this is not true & makes no sense.
You are implying here if Gazans are not happy there they should leave & go to another Muslim country. Is that what you are implying here?

Let’s see your response so we can assess of this is true

Ok breh I’m just assuming off the Palestinians I’ve recently met traveling.

They had Israeli passports and was studying at good schools and living among Jewish people in Tel Aviv or something which was unheard of to me.

Anyways they said they get discriminated when customs in USA see their last name and know they’re NOT jewish

To me they looked like a white Arab or Lebanese

I can’t subscribe to the stereotype that all Palestinians are poor uneducated and oppressed

I’m no expert on the people but maybe the more extremist ones who are from a different background, demographic or family/ community are the ones Israel is fearful of. And they happen to live in these poorer/regulated areas

Maybe @MikelArteta can explain it better I’ve never been to Israel

But in the USA the Palestinians I’ve met and had conversations seem to have ignorant views against Israel because i hit them with some loaded questions :youngsabo:.... I’m not going to get into details

Anyways, I’m saying why is it so bad that Jews have ONE spot to call their own in the middle of the Arab/Muslim world?

It’s like the white majority in Tulsa hating on a single black neighborhood cause it’s thriving with blacks or just because it exists.

Just jealous hater behavior mixed with deep rooted religious extremism

And I’m saying why doesn’t the Muslim world help their brothers

African countries have opened up arms inviting black Americans to “come back to Africa”

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

I know, I know:
  • “Those are just extremists we don’t all feel that way”
  • “Just a few bad apples”
  • “Why didn’t they show the people on the other side?”

Scum.

I feel for the innocent on both sides, but those are the type of people that disgust me. They live in a country where you have more rights than pretty much anywhere, and are in a safe country with the world's strongest military by a mile, knowing you won't see similar conflict. The type of comments that they are making are exactly what I was mentioning earlier, talking about turning homes to dust and a parking lot. No value for human lives. Karma is a bytch, and these idiots will get theirs someday.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Ok breh I’m just assuming off the Palestinians I’ve recently met traveling.

They had Israeli passports and was studying at good schools and living among Jewish people in Tel Aviv or something which was unheard of to me.

Anyways they said they get discriminated when customs in USA see their last name and know they’re NOT jewish

To me they looked like a white Arab or Lebanese

I can’t subscribe to the stereotype that all Palestinians are poor uneducated and oppressed

I’m no expert on the people but maybe the more extremist ones who are from a different background, demographic or family/ community are the ones Israel is fearful of. And they happen to live in these poorer/regulated areas

Maybe @MikelArteta can explain it better I’ve never been to Israel

But in the USA the Palestinians I’ve met and had conversations seem to have ignorant views against Israel because i hit them with some loaded questions :youngsabo:.... I’m not going to get into details

Anyways, I’m saying why is it so bad that Jews have ONE spot to call their own in the middle of the Arab/Muslim world?

It’s like the white majority in Tulsa hating on a single black neighborhood cause it’s thriving with blacks or just because it exists.

Just jealous hater behavior mixed with deep rooted religious extremism

And I’m saying why doesn’t the Muslim world help their brothers

African countries have opened up arms inviting black Americans to “come back to Africa”

the European countries who expelled THEM should have carved a piece of land in Europe ie Germany and give that land to THEM..apparently Uganda was in the planning stage of housing them but that fell apart! The British Gov. created this horrid situation, the father of this horrible mess.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
That attack was days ago. Since then Israel has been leveling Gaza whose population is half children yet not a single word from white media. You would be hard pressed to find even a death toll of the Palestinians.
I don’t claim to be educated on this or the entire history of Israel vs Palestine as a whole but from this instance I can’t help but feel there’s been discrepancies on how the events have been covered on the television media compared to what I see on the internet which has talked more about what’s currently happening in Gaza

Last edited: