Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"Second, a columnist at Israel’s Ha’aretz newspaper unearthed evidence that Netanyahu has intentionally propped up Hamas rule in Gaza — seeing Palestinian extremism as a bulwark against a two-state solution to the conflict.

“Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas,” the prime minister reportedly said at a 2019 meeting of his Likud party. “This is part of our strategy — to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.”

These exact comments have not yet been confirmed by other sources. But the Times of Israel’s Tal Schneider wrote on Sunday that Netanyahu’s reported words “are in line with the policy that he implemented,” which did little to challenge and in some ways bolstered Hamas’s control over the Gaza Strip. Moreover, Schneider notes, “the same messaging was repeated by right-wing commentators, who may have received briefings on the matter or talked to Likud higher-ups and understood the message.” Some Netanyahu confidants have said the same thing, as have outside experts.

Put together, these two pieces tell a larger story: that the strategic vision of Netanyahu’s far-right government is a failure.

The notion that Israel can deliver security for its citizens by dividing and conquering Palestinians, crushing them into submission as a kind of colonial overlord, is both immoral and counterproductive on its own terms."

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

I know, I know:
  • “Those are just extremists we don’t all feel that way”
  • “Just a few bad apples”
  • “Why didn’t they show the people on the other side?”

:dead: What is this fakkit talking about "Free Israel"? This motherfukker has no idea what is going on probably. His boys were going and he just tagged along.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I hate this narrative from the White world theyre trying to get us all to fall in line with, that Israel is not to be questioned.

If you are old enough to remember the White apartheid regime in South Africa, the ANC liberation movement was spoken of in the same fashion by global Whites..they referred to Mandela's ANC as a terrorist organization and how White settlers in South africa had a right to defend themselves.

Israel even armed the illegal Dutch South African apartheid regime with Nuclear weapons to prevent other African states from invading to free the people.
I bet all you pro Israel c00ns with Israeli flags on your profiles crying for Israel didn’t know that.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the European countries who expelled THEM should have carved a piece of land in Europe ie Germany and give that land to THEM..apparently Uganda was in the planning stage of housing them but that fell apart! The British Gov. created this horrid situation, the father of this horrible mess.

They wouldn’t have been accepted anywhere they went over time, definitely not AFRICA :wtf: . They would’ve stood out and became hated. What’s happening now is the best case scenario and even in this case war is inevitable

The Bible and History has told us that Jewish people can’t have a city in peace.

But somehow we have a “Chinatown” on almost every city in the planet :banderas:

There’s no hate like that is endorsed by religion/God

And we all know Religion is the root of the problem and why it’ll never be solved

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Earlier I noticed a patient who was watching live updates on the war and I asked him if he's from there...he says yes.

I asked him who we rooting for, and he says Palistine...says aint no suck thing as Hamas,they are just putting a negative light on freedom fighters fighting for their rightful land.

So I guess it's Fck Israel...
:yeshrug:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
They wouldn’t have been accepted anywhere they went over time, definitely not AFRICA :wtf: . They would’ve stood out and became hated. What’s happening now is the best case scenario and even in this case war is inevitable

The Bible and History has told us that Jewish people can’t have a city in peace.

And we all know Religion is the root of the problem and why it’ll never be solved
Chinatown---------> IsraHell

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Africa is not a dumping ground or refuge for all manner of freaks and the worlds homeless..it is the spiritual and physical homeland of every Black man, woman and child of this earth..we will repartriate and resettle every Haitian before any single Israeli..

Israel is desperate..they even had the gall to demand a member seat at the African Union. They apply for membership every year Im told :wtf: