Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You still don't get it... :dead:

Go back to watching blue haired white internet bisexual cucks for dating advice....
I get that you're jerking your dikk to the thought that Isreal will nuke the land if they can't continue to occupy it.

Israel literally whipped the whole middle-east ass in 1948. Sorry your fantasy isn't coming true. As long as the US stays off the ground, they're going to obliterated Gaza without issue and no one will stop them. They'll deal with the international finger wagging later.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
You still don't get it... :dead:

Go back to watching blue haired white internet bisexual cucks for dating advice....
She's majorly underestimated the level of animosity amongst players in that area. There's a reason why despite all Russia and US can both agree to closely monitor who gets their hands on nukes.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Another claim that circulated like wild fire without verification, was that woman in the flatbed was stripped naked.

You can see in video linked, that she was dressed like that at the festival. Apparently still alive as well according to her mom.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I always chuckle when dumb nikkas try to partake in Geopolitical discussions
There are hundreds of synagogues and Jewish communities all over the world
If Hamas wanted to kill random Jews,a couple suicide bombers or militants with assault rifles could have gotten the job done easy

This wasn't that

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

Another claim that circulated like wild fire without verification, was that woman in the flatbed was stripped naked.

You can see in video linked, that she was dressed like that at the festival. Apparently still alive as well according to her mom.
:ohhh:
Wait, isn’t this that woman that was claimed to have been raped and murdered?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

The mom was contacted and told she was still alive with a head injury I think. Idk if it's been confirmed that she is actually a live though.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
If there's one thing Black people can learn about Ukraine, Israel etc--its the capacity of White people, Jewish people etc to stay ON-CODE when their interests are threatened and they need to hit back. All those little nuances and differences they have disappear when it comes to oppressing other groups.
You can see it in how they critique school bombings in both conflict. Its a masterclass, really.
We haven't learned to do that on a large scale yet.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

She's the one in the green? Ummmm she had dramatically less clothing on in the back of the truck than in that video. She is wearing a green skirt and a top. She was literally only in black underwear in the truck video.