Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@ReasonableMatic - You shouldn't quote Jackson Hinkle. He's a self-admitted fascist apologist and Nazi sympathizer. He posts a bunch of racist shyt about Black people too. He doesn't care about Palestinians. He just hates Jews.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
no, your premise is that a colonial state is a legitimate one. I don't get to break into your home, terrorize you then sequester you to parts of the property then dictate the rules of engagement should you seek retribution and the reclamation of your rights and/or property.
I like this nunace but I think the "cherry on top" of all this is that the "Rapport de Force" on the ground is overwhelmingly in Israel's favor. And that the historic nature of how this came to be is not relevant when I have you cornered and can bring down the hammer anytime. Thats the Realpolitik of this whole dynamic. Israel has all the advantage and surrender can only happen in her terms and on how much concession she wants to make.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Every non-white nation needs to form their own UN to force these European/western nations such as Britain who are the direct cause of international decades long wars and bloodshed to pay restitution for every single life lost and property damage in the Israel-palatine conflict just like they made Germany pay restitution for both ww1 and ww2

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I like this nunace but I think the "cherry on top" of all this is that the "Rapport de Force" on the ground is overwhelmingly in Israel's favor. And that the historic nature of how this came to be is not relevant when I have you cornered and can bring down the hammer anytime. Thats the Realpolitik of this whole dynamic. Israel has all the advantage and surrender can only happen in her terms and on how much concession she wants to make.

hopefully their arab neighbors get a backbone and decide to help liberate the Palestinian people and their land.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
no, your premise is that a colonial state is a legitimate one. I don't get to break into your home, terrorize you then sequester you to parts of the property then dictate the rules of engagement should you seek retribution and the reclamation of your rights and/or property.
Whether your state is "legitmate" or not... you cant decry tactics that you yourself employ...

I'm as anti-apartheid as can be when it comes to the israeli-palestinian issue...

but if both sides are currently green lighting civilans... i kinda have just have to say let them both cook and whoever wins wins...

Additionally, it’s well within Hamas’ rights under international law to resist foreign occupation by any means whereas the government of Israel has broken international law several times without punishment
Please quote the "international law" that allows exceptions for targeted civilian attacks in special circumstances

I'll wait...

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Every non-white nation needs to form their own UN to force these European/western nations such as Britain who are the direct cause of international decades long wars and bloodshed to pay restitution for every single life lost and property damage in the Israel-palatine conflict just like they made Germany pay restitution for both ww1 and ww2
I hope BRICS can somehow provide that kind of leverage some day. IF they could force Haiti to pay, if they could pay Slave owners, if they could force Germany---then reparations is owed to Black people in the US descendents of slaves, Carribean Nations, African nations(for destroying the ecosystem for a lifetime). A united front would be needed but its doable.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You completely misread the comment you responded to...

Existence is legit threatened = no longer will be living on that land

They will NEVER give that land back and be "pushed into the sea", they'll turn it into uninhabitable radioactive dust...
You do know a nuke just doesn't affect that small patch of land right. The country isn't that big and there is a whole lake there. That would be catastrophic to the entire middle east genius. Israel isn't even 300 miles long.

A 1,000-kiloton nuclear blast might produce third-degree burns up to 5 miles away, second-degree burns up to 6 miles away, and first-degree burns up to 7 miles away, according to one estimate from AsapScience. People up to 53 miles away could also experience temporary blindness.Jun 9, 2023

Are you safe 100 miles away from a nuclear bomb?

Here, it's important to stress that even if the nuclear event doesn't happen in your immediate area—even if it's hundreds of miles away—the fallout could still potentially reach you in a day or less.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
They aren't going to nuke land they plan to live on. Don't be ridiculous. They can literally bomb every building in Gaze into the ground. No need for nukes.
I'd believe you if we had rational people leading us. I am starting to believe those conspiracy theories about Satanists/Lizard people being incharge and running things in the world. It's absolutely befuddling that we've accumulated so much knowledge on the harms and atrocities of war but show no hesitancy in starting then propagandizing warfare----I mean we've gotten so inhumane that we literally watch people die via drone videos on social media. Thats a new level of depravation. Ukraine war has changed my mind on a lot of assumptions I had about humanity.