Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You do know a nuke just doesn't affect that small patch of land right. The country isn't that big and there is a whole lake there. That would be catastrophic to the entire middle east genius. Israel isn't even 300 miles long.

A 1,000-kiloton nuclear blast might produce third-degree burns up to 5 miles away, second-degree burns up to 6 miles away, and first-degree burns up to 7 miles away, according to one estimate from AsapScience. People up to 53 miles away could also experience temporary blindness.Jun 9, 2023

Are you safe 100 miles away from a nuclear bomb?

Here, it's important to stress that even if the nuclear event doesn't happen in your immediate area—even if it's hundreds of miles away—the fallout could still potentially reach you in a day or less.

You still don't understand the point of the post your commenting to... :heh:

If THEY DONT PLAN ON LIVING ANYMORE...why would they care about the fallout?

This is literally worst case scenario, once again, they will die on that land and turn it into radioactive dust before they give it back...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'd believe you if we had rational people leading us. I am starting to believe those conspiracy theories about Satanists/Lizard people being incharge and running things in the world. It's absolutely befuddling that we've accumulated so much knowledge on the harms and atrocities of war but show no hesitancy in starting then propagandizing warfare----I mean we've gotten so inhumane that we literally watch people die via drone videos on social media. Thats a new level of depravation. Ukraine war has changed my mind on a lot of assumptions I had about humanity.
:dahell: Gaza will be leveled by the end of the week. They've already declared it. There is literally no reason to even entertain the idea of a nuke at this point.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You still don't understand the point of the post your commenting to... :heh:

If THEY DONT PLAN ON LIVING ANYMORE...why would they care about the fallout?

This is literally worst case scenario, once again, they will die on that land and turn it into radioactive dust before they give it back...
Ya'll just say anything. They are not going to nuke the holy land.

Clearly Israel has no troble winning. They aren't going anywhere.

Ya'll have weirdo fantasies.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Every non-white nation needs to form their own UN to force these European/western nations such as Britain who are the direct cause of international decades long wars and bloodshed to pay restitution for every single life lost and property damage in the Israel-palatine conflict just like they made Germany pay restitution for both ww1 and ww2
In a perfect world yeah, I agree It would be nice. But there's already too much animosity going around. Ex. Congo/Rwanda, Haiti/DR, Pakistan/India, Algeria/Marrocco so much man. This isn't even bringing up civil conflict, like what's going on in Cameroon, Nigeria, Sri Lanka you get me.

I sure the leaders and citizens would want that to happen. But history is history, and no one's letting go of anything, I know Somalis who were born here...but tell me they can't mess with people from certain tribes, it makes no sense.

I think 15 years ago some Arab guy stabbed this other guy because of something from Habibi 1's family did something to someone from Habibi 2's family in some war long long ago back in their home country.

It's sad really.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
hopefully their arab neighbors get a backbone and decide to help liberate the Palestinian people and their land.
Honestly Abraham Accords is basically Palestinian Sacrifice. That was the price to pay to allow Arab nations to access the "wealth of the world" if you will--notice how the wealthier these nations have gotten, the less emphatic their official support for Palestine has become.
The people might still have passion for the cause, but I think as far as official government advocating strongly for Palestine you'll mostly find the heavily sanctioned nations from now on.