bravo-applause.gif

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a ridiculous question.
Gaza is an open air prison
They do not have freedom of movement, israel often targets doctors to assassinate
they don't let many supplies come in like medicine and other basic requirements
Israel controls their water supply

Imagine living in a prison like that, what type of democratically elected people do you think would be elected in such a controlled destabilized region?
Why did USA embargo cuba?

Unfortunately the masses of Palestinians must suffer for the actions and sentiments held by a minority of Palestinians

This is what Israel must do to defend themselves

But tell me what about all the Palestinians living good out side Gaza amongst Jews peacefully and reaping the benefits of Israel?

Are they traitors? Why can’t the entire country be like this?

Because of Islamic extremists

Face the fact some Palestinians CANNOT accept the fact that Israel exists. Meanwhile there’s plenty of rich and thriving Muslim countries in the world they (devout Muslims) would be comfortable living in

You’re painting all Palestinians under one broad brushstroke, breh :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You are not being consistent here...You said I misquoted the hadith therefore I'm ignorant because it is about the 'last days'. I showed you HAMAS using the same hadith in the SAME CONTEXT as I.... This would also presume that HAMAS is also ignorant about Islam based on your reasoning.

HAMAS says the hadith gives them license to do what they are doing to the Jews today. Can you explain to me why they are wrong since you know Islam better than HAMAS. Go ahead.

Hamas Covenant 1988

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988
Now post some of the demonic shyt contained in the Talmud!

invalid

Banned
Daps