Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I make it a policy not to post about politics on social media - way too much downside.

It’s interesting (and annoying) to see people scold others for not being vocal online when those very same people have been silent on other instances of injustice - both domestic and abroad
Everytime I see the shyt I just remembered how often Lil Duval would tweet "what y'all fake caring about today?"

That shyt was so on point, it should be written in bold on all the major social media sites

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
this war is exposing a shyt load of colonialists.. a lot of the same RAH-RAH americans who relish the mantra "give me freedom or give me death" are now condemning the actions of a people who are fighting their oppressors by any means necessary. fukking hypocrites.
the problem lies in the fact that if we accept Hamas killing innocents as just a part of war...

then we have to accept israelis doing the same...

then the whole argument against israeli attacks becomes null...

you can't normalize the tactics that your enemy is better at doing...

one step forward... 10 steps back

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't think there is any good answer to that...:francis:

If the plan is to gang up on them again, sand CACs going to very quickly find out again that won't work...

The Zionists been had nukes and won't hesitate to use them if their existence is legit threatened...

They'll push that button on themselves before giving that land back...
They aren't going to nuke land they plan to live on. Don't be ridiculous. They can literally bomb every building in Gaze into the ground. No need for nukes.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
this war is exposing a shyt load of colonialists.. a lot of the same RAH-RAH americans who relish the mantra "give me freedom or give me death" are now condemning the actions of a people who are fighting their oppressors by any means necessary. fukking hypocrites.
That’s because at the end of the day, this is a caucasian vs Arab world issue and that’s how they see it. White people don’t want to lose their bastion of white supremacy in the Middle East.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
100% will mobilize and attack, they already Hezbollah in Lebanon and similar militia groups in Syria and Jordan on speed dial...

Then the question becomes what will the US d?, Saudi Arabia been begging them to declare war on Iran...

The political will is not there to declare war against Iran.

The American public would get behind a war with China before Iran.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

What do you know about Hamas?

That it’s sworn to destroy Israel? That it’s a terrorist group, proscribed both by the United States and the European Union? That it rules Gaza with an iron fist? That it’s killed hundreds of innocent Israelis with rocket, mortar, and suicide attacks?

But did you also know that Hamas — which is an Arabic acronym for “Islamic Resistance Movement” — would probably not exist today were it not for the Jewish state? That the Israelis helped turn a bunch of fringe Palestinian Islamists in the late 1970s into one of the world’s most notorious militant groups? That Hamas is blowback?

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009.

Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “
I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote.

They didn’t listen to him. And Hamas, as I explain in the fifth installment of my short film series for The Intercept on blowback, was the result. To be clear: First, the Israelis helped build up a militant strain of Palestinian political Islam, in the form of Hamas and its Muslim Brotherhood precursors; then, the Israelis switched tack and tried to bomb, besiege, and blockade it out of existence.

In the past decade alone, Israel has gone to war with Hamas three times — in 2009, 2012, and 2014 — killing around 2,500 Palestinian civilians in Gaza in the process. Meanwhile, Hamas has killed far more Israeli civilians than any secular Palestinian militant group. This is the human cost of blowback.

“When I look back at the chain of events, I think we made a mistake,” David Hacham, a former Arab affairs expert in the Israeli military who was based in Gaza in the 1980s, later remarked. “But at the time, nobody thought about the possible results.”

They never do, do they?

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Dark Brandon plagiarising Netanyahu’s speech now.
full

bnew

Veteran
Daps
the problem lies in the fact that if we accept Hamas killing innocents as just a part of war...

no, your premise is that a colonial state is a legitimate one. I don't get to break into your home, terrorize you then sequester you to parts of the property then dictate the rules of engagement should you seek retribution and the reclamation of your rights and/or property.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

The fundamental difference is one side is a designated terrorist group while the other is an actual government.

If al-qaeda attacks US Citizens the US government can’t just intentionally ethnically cleanse 1000’s of innocent Arabs as retaliation.

Additionally, it’s well within Hamas’ rights under international law to resist foreign occupation by any means whereas the government of Israel has broken international law several times without punishment

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They aren't going to nuke land they plan to live on. Don't be ridiculous. They can literally bomb every building in Gaze into the ground. No need for nukes.
You completely misread the comment you responded to...

Existence is legit threatened = no longer will be living on that land

They will NEVER give that land back and be "pushed into the sea", they'll turn it into uninhabitable radioactive dust...