Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what does that horseshyt video have to do with whether the "jews" should be allowed to cuckoo-like push another nation out of their country?

Ironically Jews are just doing what was done to them

And they can get away with it because of what was done to them

I’m not saying either side is right in how things are playing out. Humans aren’t perfect.

Just historically Jewish people have more right to the land ESPECIALLY to those who believe in Abrahamic faiths

Considering the above, they should be getting along

Why aren’t they?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yeah yo ass retarded lmao, bih is naked in the back of a truck you spastic idiot. And like I said even if she wasn't raped, plnty other people already said rapes were happening.

Aren't you a undercover homosexual incel?

nikkas fried yo lil stupid ass lmao
Leave it to a rapist cac to derail the thread with homosexuality
fukk outta my thread if you can't back up your claims with receipts u musty cac

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps

Indian accounts requesting Americans to go over and fight for Israel now.

It's only because they hate Muslims. If they listened to the Muslims, perhaps they wouldn't shyt in streets, throw their dead in the ganges river, and rape any animal that walks. I don't practice at all, but filthy indians worshipping cows think they're superior:laff:

Musty indians need to wash, not shyt anywhere and not rape animals before they cast judgement :camby:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
English is funny language. Be more explanatory....

Here's her ig:
I sprained my wrist jerking off to her portfolio 10/10 would recommend

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still stand by my opinion that the jews are just a high functioning group of gypsies that tricked the world into thinking that they are god's chosen ones.

It's ridiculous how such a small nation holds so much power throughout the world.

White people in a 90 degree desert surrounded by brown skinned people. It's ridiculous.

One day, the West will face a reckoning for creating this problem. They had no business carving up a country occupied by others and giving it to these folk. Then they had a nerve to say it was about "religion" when it was about them maintaining control in the region.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
You dont know how reporting is done, clearly.

This will all be corroborated in hours through other independent sources.

Iran already celebrated the attack yesterday.

Hey dumb dumb, where’s the corroborated reports? Even the Israel military are saying there’s no proof of Irans involvement.

You are so fukking stupid. No wonder you rely on twitter links and news articles in all of your posts, you’re too dumb to think for yourself.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
you didn't answer my question. which is what people with weak arguments tend to do.

israel is a terrorist group that stands in contravention of united nations mandates.

there is no justification for this.

:camby:

-

Ironically Jews are just doing what was done to them

And they can get away with it because of what was done to them

absolute balls. just look at the law code.

"someone stole some money from me once, so i can steal money from anyone" tard-ish reasoning.

no need for rule of law or courts ...

I’m not saying either side is right in how things are playing out. Humans aren’t perfect.

Just historically Jewish people have more right to the land ESPECIALLY to those who believe in Abrahamic faiths

who cares about historically?

possession is 9/10th of the law. the other 1/10 had nothing to do with the current inhabitants.

Considering the above, they should be getting along

Why aren’t they?

i'll stick to the point above if you don't mind. you take your distractions up with someone else.

:mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone came into your home and forced you to live in walk in closet would you not demand your entire home back? Why the fukk would you want to share your home with the person who stole it from you? :skip:

fukk yeah, give the whole shyt back or pay a generous price for any land Palestine decides to sell you. fukk you think this is? :wtf:

The same groups of people who carved up Palestine to give to the "Jews" and who still support that decision to this day will look at Russia and say they have no right to invade Ukraine :skip:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hey dumb dumb, where’s the corroborated reports? Even the Israel military are saying there’s no proof of Irans involvement.

You are so fukking stupid. No wonder you rely on twitter links and news articles in all of your posts, you’re too dumb to think for yourself.
its been 2 days.

corroboration is coming.

plus, Hamas cant pull this off without coordination equipment and funding.

iran is clearly behind this

PLUS...if Israel admits Iran was behind this, they're responsible for doing something about it.

It's the SAME REASON that the UK downplays russian assassinations on their territory because of the diplomatic bullshyt that comes with it.