Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Coli virgins just now learning you can put the panties to the side ITT:mjlol:

Okay let's say she wasnt raped, plenty other people have already reported it during the incursions, and even then theyre parading executed civilians in the back of a truck and spitting into the hole in her head. War crime right there, one of many both sides are committing because this is a conflict you nincompoop
Gosh you're fukking stupid
Its clear to anyone with eyes she wasn't gang raped
Don't run up here posting bullshyt for daps without proof
Plenty of other people? where at?
Same people posting fake photos of Israeli children in cages??

Whole thread full of videos of Israelis committing all kinda vile shyt...you have nothing to say about ?
You are riding for your people, it's cool
:hubie:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
okay I posted proof of a possible rape, among many reported. wouldn't it now be your turn to prove there hasn't been a single incident of rape in a ground war that has killed or injured nearly 5000 people already? :ehh:

This argument is pointless otherwise.
All you've done is project your rape fantasies if you were in a lawless land :scust: that half cac in your blood can't help itself :mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

If you disagree it’s not my concern I can’t make you change your mind.. But Like I said you see my posts so the responsibility is on you.

Your move :youngsabo:

what does that horseshyt video have to do with whether the "jews" should be allowed to cuckoo-like push another nation out of their country?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don’t understand Hamas movements here. What is your endgame? You’ve probably played your biggest hand. Of course everyone knows Israel’s response will be BRUTAL. It’s like you set your own people up. And for what? So you can say you killed 1000 Israelis? This could end with 10,000 Palestinians dead. Was that the plan?

Pretty much...This is it...:francis:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You don’t understand. Palestinians in Gaza have absolutely nothing to lose.

Oh, they’ll bomb Gaza? They’ve been bombing Gaza for decades.

Cut off electricity and water? Gaza has been under siege for 15 years and has had its caloric intake deliberately counted and undermined by Israel.

Oh, they’ll kill Palestinians? Israel has killed tens of thousands of Palestinians and ethnically cleansed millions more.
So what you’re saying is the citizens of Gaza were cool with this?

You don’t think Hamas ON ITS OWN acted on what you stated and decided they would go ahead and sacrifice their people since they had “nothing to lose” anyway?

I’m not saying the conditions you’ve described aren’t 100% true. I’m saying I think it’s presumptuous to believe the Gaza citizens don’t still enjoy waking up everyday despite those oppressive conditions. Hamas has guaranteed many of them won’t live much longer.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I don’t understand Hamas movements here. What is your endgame? You’ve probably played your biggest hand. Of course everyone knows Israel’s response will be BRUTAL. It’s like you set your own people up. And for what? So you can say you killed 1000 Israelis? This could end with 10,000 Palestinians dead. Was that the plan?
Yes, they can't win when Israel is backed by several super powers. Their win is becoming martyrs for the cause and hoping tensions escalate to something bigger involving other players outside their borders and turning into a global war where the big countries are forced to either wipe them from the face of the earth or force israel into a 2 state nation.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
What happened to his post ...cant link to it?
Edit : Jus saw it got deleted....But he aint banned though:francis:

That yahuud never gets banned, and dodges banbets while calling people here neo-nazis. He baits brehs into using slurs so he can report them. He dodged my bet and my breh @Nikkasgetneggedeverydayb's bet. Straight p*ssy unless he can snitch.

🗿looking blackface wearing yahuud :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
israel is an apartheid state.
#fukkIsrael

UKVu0t8.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Pretty much...This is it...:francis:

people can see through the MSM's propaganda on this one ..

if gives one hope :wow:

hamas "attacks" vs israeli "strikes" :hhh:

"Harvard President Emeritus Larry Summers says he is 'sickened' by Ivy League school's response to attacks on Israel after 31 organizations said the country was 'entirely responsible'
  • Larry Summers slammed the school's response to Hamas' terror attack on Israel
  • Summers said that he's 'never been as disillusioned and alienated as I am today'
  • 31 Harvard groups placed blame on Israel for Hamas' attack that killed hundreds"

:camby: