Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you didn't answer my question. which is what people with weak arguments tend to do.

israel is a terrorist group that stands in contravention of united nations mandates.

there is no justification for this.

:camby:

-

absolute balls. just look at the law code.

"someone stole some money from me once, so i can steal money from anyone" tard-ish reasoning.

no need for rule of law or courts ...

who cares about historically?

possession is 9/10th of the law. the other 1/10 had nothing to do with the current inhabitants.

i'll stick to the point above if you don't mind. you take your distractions up with someone else.

:mjlol:

Ok fair enough.

The video was directed at @Anhur

I was showing where I got my info about Palestine

Like I said, I’m not justifying Israel’s behavior, I’m just helping you understand why they are how they are

My whole point logically is:

Seeing how religion is the root of the issue both sides will never see eye to eye

Especially when both religions don’t agree with each other but claim to be the same God.

The existing conflict is a result of this confusion with a little religious extremism on both sides

Thankfully Christians exist to media the situation otherwise one of the groups would’ve been wiped out a long time ago

Now here’s a question for you:

“What do you have against Jewish people”? :youngsabo:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Anytime anyone criticizes isreal the first thing Jews say antisemitism… soon as they say that shyt tell them suck your dikk.. full stop
Blows my mind when people try to call us antisemitic

Like :what: we've been persecuted just as much if not more than Jewish ppl but we still know how to call a spade a spade when our ppl be on bullshyt sometimes.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Israel gonna go scorched Earth. Hamas lost a lot of whatever political capital it had with this move.

There will be online condemnations of what comes next, but not even middle east "allies" of Palestinians gonna jump in this.

And it's asinine to act like Palestinans have suffered so it can't get worse. It can ALWAYS get worse.