Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
you sound idiotic on more levels then hells got rings my boy :mjlol:

That looks like someone that killed and very possibly raped. Survivors been saying mfs were getting raped at the concert.

I will believe the rape scenes with evidence.
That's terrible and sad they are parading her body..I detest this.
I detest the Israel occupation and slaughtering children and rape of Palestinian Muslim women and kids too.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
you sound idiotic on more levels then hells got rings my boy :mjlol:

That looks like someone that killed and very possibly raped. Survivors been saying mfs were getting raped at the concert.

You're a dumb cac obsessed with rape
Since you're such a rape expert, how many times have you raped women and put their panties back on after you were done?
:lupe:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don’t understand Hamas movements here. What is your endgame? You’ve probably played your biggest hand. Of course everyone knows Israel’s response will be BRUTAL. It’s like you set your own people up. And for what? So you can say you killed 1000 Israelis? This could end with 10,000 Palestinians dead. Was that the plan?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I don’t understand Hamas movements here. What is your endgame? You’ve probably played your biggest hand. Of course everyone knows Israel’s response will be BRUTAL. It’s like you set your own people up. And for what? So you can say you killed 1000 Israelis? This could end with 10,000 Palestinians dead. Was that the plan?
Not exactly dealing with rational thinking humans

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Answer my question, who rapes a woman during a war and put her panties back on?

Coli virgins just now learning you can put the panties to the side ITT:mjlol:

Okay let's say she wasnt raped, plenty other people have already reported it during the incursions, and even then theyre parading executed civilians in the back of a truck and spitting into the hole in her head. War crime right there, one of many both sides are committing because this is a conflict you nincompoop

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've already admitted that you're a troll so I won't humor you. I've sadly read your other posts on this thread and you are as ignorant on Palestine as you are on Islam. Your posts are terrible and make no sense. There is a clear intent to troll behind them so let's not do this again. :russell:

It isn't an argument but a fact. You're just ignorant.

I condemn the government/party that is engaging in apartheid, genocide, and ethnic cleansing, not the oppressed people of Gaza. That evil government and their racist system should disappear just like Apartheid South Africa, Jim Crow America, and Nazi Germany.

You read my posts so I “got you” :umad:

You can admit it or not but you’re scared of my opinion on Islam and Palestine because it challenges your entire way of thinking :yeshrug:

You don’t want change :manny:

Anyways don’t take my words on Palestine since I’m a “troll” and I never claimed to be a expert or scholar. I just try to learn for myself. Watch and make your own judgment.

If you disagree it’s not my concern I can’t make you change your mind.. But Like I said you see my posts so the responsibility is on you.

Your move :youngsabo:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I don’t understand Hamas movements here. What is your endgame?

for a start israeli ptsd contributing to life in israel being less attractive.

for a start, no doubt there are millions of jews around the world who would never raise children there. that reduces the level of interlopers.

isn't that one obvious aim of soldier -> civilian aggression ?

the irish pushed the english (partially) out by similar means didn't they?

but then again the irish are an example of a warrior nation. not everyone is like that :hubie:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

You don’t understand. Palestinians in Gaza have absolutely nothing to lose.

Oh, they’ll bomb Gaza? They’ve been bombing Gaza for decades.

Cut off electricity and water? Gaza has been under siege for 15 years and has had its caloric intake deliberately counted and undermined by Israel.

Oh, they’ll kill Palestinians? Israel has killed tens of thousands of Palestinians and ethnically cleansed millions more.