Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
its been 2 days.

corroboration is coming.

plus, Hamas cant pull this off without coordination equipment and funding.

iran is clearly behind this

PLUS...if Israel admits Iran was behind this, they're responsible for doing something about it.

It's the SAME REASON that the UK downplays russian assassinations on their territory because of the diplomatic bullshyt that comes with it.

You said hours, now it’s days huh? :mjlol:

Just admit to not knowing anything, especially international relations.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
okay I posted proof of a possible rape, among many reported. wouldn't it now be your turn to prove there hasn't been a single incident of rape in a ground war that has killed or injured nearly 5000 people already? :ehh:

This argument is pointless otherwise.

Possible not actual. And you can't prove a negative. So yes, your argument is pointless.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Of course Netanyahu got Israelis killed to advance his own political agenda.. dude is unpopular there and this is his way of staying in power… ain’t this clown still under indictment? Israelis better hold that L for re-electing him back into office.. the fukk they thought was going to happen?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Of course Netanyahu got Israelis killed to advance his own political agenda.. dude is unpopular there and this is his way of staying in power… ain’t this clown still under indictment? Israelis better hold that L for re-electing him back into office.. the fukk they thought was going to happen?
Yea..he was still in court until the last 72 hrs or so

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Israel gonna go scorched Earth.
What does it mean realistically?

Israel CAN'T military deal with Gaza. They will just kill thousands of Palestinians like they did in 2014 and 2019 and that's it. Nothing new.

The problem will still be there and growing.

However, Israel have lost its aura of incivibility.

For now, people in Israel are high on vengeance, but once reality settles in, Netanyahu will be in trouble.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
You've already admitted that you're a troll so I won't humor you. I've sadly read your other posts on this thread and you are as ignorant on Palestine as you are on Islam. Your posts are terrible and make no sense. There is a clear intent to troll behind them so let's not do this again. :russell:

It isn't an argument but a fact. You're just ignorant.

I condemn the government/party that is engaging in apartheid, genocide, and ethnic cleansing, not the oppressed people of Gaza. That evil government and their racist system should disappear just like Apartheid South Africa, Jim Crow America, and Nazi Germany.
You are not being consistent here...You said I misquoted the hadith therefore I'm ignorant because it is about the 'last days'. I showed you HAMAS using the same hadith in the SAME CONTEXT as I.... This would also presume that HAMAS is also ignorant about Islam based on your reasoning.

HAMAS says the hadith gives them license to do what they are doing to the Jews today. Can you explain to me why they are wrong since you know Islam better than HAMAS. Go ahead.

Hamas Covenant 1988

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What does it mean realistically?

Israel CAN'T military deal with Gaza. They will just kill thousands of Palestinians like they did in 2014 and 2019 and that's it. Nothing new.

The problem will still be there and growing.

However, Israel have lost its aura of incivibility.

For now, people in Israel are high on vengeance, but once reality settles in, Netanyahu will be in trouble.

It’s like people in the Locker Room only heard of Palestine this year. This is nothing new.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Jericho (missile) - Wikipedia
Pay attention to the Genocidal lingo of these ppl.
They’re THIRSTY for the genocide of Palestinians :ufdup:
IMG-3420.jpg

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Reported for encouraging genocide :ufdup:

@Houston911 @hex y’all cool with posters proudly encouraging the genocide of Palestinians?
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
A lot of bad stuff happen in this world. Not defending that

But I’m also not supporting murdering terrorists as leaders or example of a group of people (Palestinians)

And it’s definitely stupid for all Muslims as a whole to be one sided on the issue as they seem to be.

Palestinians made their bed and now they sleep in it

They got in a war with a much more powerful group of people and are losing

And Israeli people are paying the the price for their policies and religious views. That’s why they can’t live in peace

Pretty balanced situation if you ask me.

And according to Islam the land belongs to the “chosen people” and that is exactly what’s happening in history like it or not :hubie:

Muslims should be working with the Jews instead of against them so they can both live good.

the colonizers fate is up to the people they colonized. :manny:

you don't get to oppress a population, make people suffer and then negotiate your punishment when the people you oppress fights back.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
:weirdo: oh there is raping. Don’t be delusional.
this isnt an argument, you mfers have a burden of proof to substantiate your claims. there is no evidence to suggest any rapes have happened. when you spread this bullshyt the zionists will capitalize on this and use it as propaganda .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this isnt an argument, you mfers have a burden of proof to substantiate your claims. there is no evidence to suggest any rapes have happened. when you spread this bullshyt the zionists will capitalize on this and use it as propaganda .

I truly doubt there is any rapes by hamas