Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Anhur

All Star
Daps
So here we are. Jews and Muslims at war.
You've already admitted that you're a troll so I won't humor you. I've sadly read your other posts on this thread and you are as ignorant on Palestine as you are on Islam. Your posts are terrible and make no sense. There is a clear intent to troll behind them so let's not do this again. :russell:
Well go preach to HAMAS because they missed the memo that the hadith about killing Jews is about the end times (that itself is sick but I'll let it slide for the sake of your BS argument) Why are you upset with me regarding a hadith that HAMAS quotes in their charter?
I want you to condemn HAMAS just as you did with me for being ignorant about Islam.....go ahead. Apparently you know Islam better than Hamas...go ahead.
It isn't an argument but a fact. You're just ignorant.

I condemn the government/party that is engaging in apartheid, genocide, and ethnic cleansing, not the oppressed people of Gaza. That evil government and their racist system should disappear just like Apartheid South Africa, Jim Crow America, and Nazi Germany.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I know about that I posted questions regarding her death? I was told online they paraded her body naked on the streets which were false.
Now the rapes? No way am I applauding any hostage taking and deaths! But claiming extra atrocities without backing it up? The rapes were clear and cut???

how was that false when there's video ? how do you think the mother was told that she was killed? you can literally look up the video on twitter

Don't fall for the propaganda
They ain't raping anyone

It's wild to.me that some of you think Israelis didn't fight back when Hamas pulled up
They wanted hostages and had to kill those who resisted
It always goes down like that
Not that easy to enter Israel and flee with hostages
Where the fukk is the proof of rape?

nikkas trynna argue rape isn't happening during a war with hundreds of people unnaccounted for, going anywhere outside of Higher Learning for these type of threads is futile. Nobody uses critical thinking skills lmao

Im all for palestines right to defend itself, but to think an islamist extremist group aint out here doing fukked up shyt is asinine.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
how was that false when there's video ? how do you think the mother was told that she was killed? you can literally look up the video on twitter

nikkas trynna argue rape isn't happening during a war with hundreds of people unnaccounted for, going anywhere outside of Higher Learning for these type of threads is futile. Nobody uses critical thinking skills lmao

Im all for palestines right to defend itself, but to think an islamist extremist group aint out here doing fukked up shyt is asinine.
Sounds like you want rape to happen
nikkas asking you for proof and you start juelzing
Since you brought up HL..no one with a brain makes an allegation there without receipts
So stay the fukk outta there

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

So you have no proof, got it

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Sounds like you want rape to happen
nikkas asking you for proof and you start juelzing
Since you brought up HL..no one with a brain makes an allegation there without receipts
So stay the fukk outta there

you sound idiotic on more levels then hells got rings my boy :mjlol:

So you have no proof, got it

That looks like someone that killed and very possibly raped. Survivors been saying mfs were getting raped at the concert.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So is there a chance of Palestine ceasing to exist once this is over with ? Idk how much will be left once Israel decides its enough.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Bro get the fukk out of here with your phantom anecdotes :heh:

okay I posted proof of a possible rape, among many reported. wouldn't it now be your turn to prove there hasn't been a single incident of rape in a ground war that has killed or injured nearly 5000 people already? :ehh:

This argument is pointless otherwise.