Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
dont say shyt like that without evidence.

nikka there southern border was flooded with militants for half a day before a military response, they were parading around dead citizens on pick up trucks

People were without a doubt raped:yeshrug: this war is and will be brutal

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
nikka there southern border was flooded with militants for half a day before a military response, they were parading around dead citizens on pick up trucks

People were without a doubt raped:yeshrug: this war is and will be brutal

you mfers just talking out your ass . repeating zionist talking points. you get called out and challenged to have evidence to backup your claims and react emotionally especially this dude @Tair :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yoav Gallant spit PURE dehumanizing Genocide Lingo and housepet KOONS in here siding w/ em despite being descendants of Slavery.

It’s the same dehumanizing lingo our Colonizers had for the Black Diaspora to justify our enslavement.

The same lingo to dehumanize Indigenous people in the Americas to justify their genocide.

Those that defend Israel are LOST NIKKAS that need to know shame

They going to haul this clown right to The Hague…

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
you mfers just talking out your ass . repeating zionist talking points. you get called out and challenged to have evidence to backup your claims and react emotionally especially this dude @Tair :mjlol:

Show me!!! It's 2023 not 1943!

I support Palestine indepedence, but the fact you guys think Hamas of all organizations isn't committing rape and atrocities when it's literally posted by them on twitters tells me you don't really have good background on the situation and all the players in this. Im not posting snuff but it's literally all over twitter of the dead girl with blood on the underwear on the back of the militants truck

I mean the nikkas massacred over 1000 civilians and you don't think mfs aren't raping? lmao think brehs use that noggin, this is conflict.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I support Palestine indepedence, but the fact you guys think Hamas of all organizations isn't committing rape and atrocities when it's literally posted by them on twitters tells me you don't really have good background on the situation and all the players in this. Im not posting snuff but it's literally all over twitter of the dead girl with blood on the underwear on the back of the militants truck

I mean the nikkas massacred over 1000 civilians and you don't think mfs aren't raping? lmao think brehs use that noggin, this is conflict.

Where the fukk is the proof of rape?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Don't fall for the propaganda
They ain't raping anyone

It's wild to.me that some of you think Israelis didn't fight back when Hamas pulled up
They wanted hostages and had to kill those who resisted
It always goes down like that
Not that easy to enter Israel and flee with hostages

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

I know about that I posted questions regarding her death? I was told online they paraded her body naked on the streets which were false.
Now the rapes? No way am I applauding any hostage taking and deaths! But claiming extra atrocities without backing it up? The rapes were clear and cut???