Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:mjlol:I don't understand. What exactly does he want? Israel is one of the richest and powerful countries in the world and Jews are some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world, this dude wants people to start a gofundme or something?

:mjlol: Send some of that Taylor Swift money you goofy fakkit instead of begging for pity and handouts.

Daps
:mjlol:I don't understand. What exactly does he want? Israel is one of the richest and powerful countries in the world and Jews are some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world, this dude wants people to start a gofundme or something?

:mjlol: Send some of that Taylor Swift money you goofy fakkit instead of begging for pity and handouts.
What he doesn't understand is all that happened in America

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Holocaust happened and it was atrocious. The Quran is a book. I believe God told folks to wipe out a few groups in the Torah.

So all the bullshyt aside, how much more mind boggling is it for Israel to create the same situation they fought to escape in the Gaza?
Disgusting and evil.

Hitler in their DNA. Confirmed.
Hitler created a survive by “any means necessary” mentality and I guess their success is a testament to it :manny:

The Bible says Israel is cursed so “you reap what you sow” :hubie:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
@Anhur I'm still waiting for you to condemn terrorist HAMAS for quoting the hadith that YOU said I misquoted.
You said that's not what it means but HAMAS disagrees with you. They say that's exactly what it means....Be consistent and condemn them for not knowing Islam just like me...

Look at this imbecile who doesn't even have a cursory understanding of that Hadith. That Hadith is about the end times. A time where Prophet Esa (Jesus) PBUH has returned... :what:
Has he returned? Then this Hadith does not apply. BTW, those are fighters hiding behind the rocks, not civilians. A Prophet would not instruct his followers to attack civilians... Well maybe they do in the Torah but at least not in the Quran and Ahadith.:ehh:

Also, it was under Muslim rule that Jews had their golden age. They were tortured in Christian Spain, Christian Rome, Christian Germany, etc. They always come to Muslim countries for refuge as we protected them from forced conversions, ethnic cleansing, and outright genocide.

Islam is far from anti-Semitic. Only an imbecile that is ignorant of history and the religion itself would believe so. :comeon:

Palestine has been under apartheid for 70+ because of cacs. They have a right to self-defense. Their dead will enjoy Paradise forever while the other side has something far hotter waiting for them.

Well go preach to HAMAS because they missed the memo that the hadith about killing Jews is about the end times (that itself is sick but I'll let it slide for the sake of your BS argument) Why are you upset with me regarding a hadith that HAMAS quotes in their charter?

Hamas Covenant 1988

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

I want you to condemn HAMAS just as you did with me for being ignorant about Islam.....go ahead. Apparently you know Islam better than Hamas...go ahead.