Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony, it was a festival promoting peace with Palestinians and that is why it was at border of Gaza. Dumb as you said, but helps explain it.

I dont think taking drugs and raving does anything about the situation, but I guess the organizers heart may be in the right place lol.
Claim it was a festival promoting peace is propaganda, the flyers make no reference to peace. Just a hipster rave in the desert, not political at all.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The girl who's dead corpse was paraded around town was German. Not Israeli, German. Germany has now cut off of all financial aid to Palestine and future actions may be coming.

When you slaughter innocents basically for fun, rape, murder, and bring your dead female victims back to your village and the villagers are dancing and chanting and clapping and celebrating the death of an innocent girl who was mutilated raped before you killed her? You are all complicit and that type of ideology needs to go. Whatever it was that turned that town into a super bowl party does not need to exist. That is pure evil
It's barbaric behavior, but it doesn't justify collective punishment. Advocating for everybody living in Gaza to be killed makes you better than Hamas how? Israel isn't righteous. Turning Gaza into rubble isn't righteous action. Torturing and killing civilians isn't righteous whether they're Palestinian or Israeli, but you people try to justify one while condemning the other and that makes no sense to me.

This is pure evil, but somehow it is acceptable by Western standards.

Last edited:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
They literally have Palestinians in fish bowl. I'm tended to believe this hypothesis only because the last time tensions flared up there, which I think was a couple of years ago, Israel got major pushback even from some media.
That kinda shocked them because it included even Gen Z kids and all. They were so taken aback by the increased support Palestine got that they created a commission to understand why that happened---Part of their conclusion was to blame BLM for creating more sympathizers for the Palestinian cause. If I can find that video I will post it.

I just think that they still have major support, but that there's definitely a crack in that "blameless armor" they once carried. Ironically it's happening at a time when Palestine is also at its weakest. I've lived to see Israel got from that little heroic nation amongst brutes trying to survive to see her as a major bully especially with Bibi Netanyahu running things. He's been really bad for Israel's PR.
I mean the U.S. gives Israel almost $11 million every day. I would definitely call that major support.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
It's barbaric behavior, but it doesn't justify collective punishment. Advocating for everybody living in Gaza to be killed makes you better than Hamas how? Israel isn't righteous. Turning the Gaza into a rubble isn't righteous action. Torturing and killing civilians isn't righteous whether they're Palestinian or Israeli, but you people try to justify one while condemning the other and that makes no sense to me.

This is pure evil, but somehow it is acceptable by Western standards.

It's other ways to handle what you upset about. Killing innocents and parading their dead bodies in front of cheering people, recording it, and broadcasting for the world to see will only turn innocent people such as myself against you. That wasn't a military action it was terrorism

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude posting "Israel fukk Yeah!!" videos.

100% making sure to get credit for this come election time and to forget about everything else prior.

Israel, you got batshyt crazy leadership running your country.

joseph goebells propaganda

The girl who's dead corpse was paraded around town was German. Not Israeli, German. Germany has now cut off of all financial aid to Palestine and future actions may be coming.

When you slaughter innocents basically for fun, rape, murder, and bring your dead female victims back to your village and the villagers are dancing and chanting and clapping and celebrating the death of an innocent girl who was mutilated raped before you killed her? You are all complicit and that type of ideology needs to go. Whatever it was that turned that town into a super bowl party does not need to exist. That is pure evil

Yeah like I said Hamas messed up as they killed and kidnapped foreigners .

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
It's other ways to handle what you upset about. Killing innocents and parading their dead bodies in front of cheering people, recording it, and broadcasting for the world to see will only turn innocent people such as myself against you. That wasn't a military action it was terrorism

This is not the 1800 and 1900 hundreds when a Western country could genocide a population and have little consequences.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He's stupid. I keep saying this. Social media is not LSA or thecoli. Keep your opinions on here. If you aren't a moving and shaker. Keep your bag and stfu

yup what a idiot
I mean the owner is a jew

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
What's crazy is,dude is a Palestinian Christian
Most people assume all Palestinians are Muslims

This chick?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
fukk isreal i hope hamas kills all them nazis

dont nobody getting oppressed like that give a fukk about western fakkits feeling sympathy for them, wtf that got them? some of yall wouldve been against the hatian revolt claiming they were too mean to the slave masters

I hope for peace not violence friend. The sad thing is most jews prob just want peace and to raise their kids and the same with most palestinians.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Public perception is a crucial part of war, and despite of all of the wrongdoing committed by Hamas, they come off as very charismatic. Even if they do get
"wiped out", they inspired alot of oppressed groups/people in the process. "You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea"

Whatever happens, Israel will never look the same after this..