Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Copping pleas.... What the fukk did they think would happen? Like people said, if they attacked a bunch of military targets and killed a lot of soldiers, yeah there will be push back but there would still be some ability to appeal to the international community to put pressure on Israel and they could hold a higher ground morally.. Attacking civilians, including some who aren't even Israeli, sealed their fate. Israel now is going to ensure hamas ceases to exist and will kill a ton of people in the process and not many countries that support Israel are going to rush to help put them back on a leash. They should have mostly stuck to military.

Palestinians grievences are completely justified and more but it's not really about that. You have to be more strategic if you are out gunned and out manned. They made a bad decision, regardless if justified, and they are probably regretting it a bit. Also, this won't just be israel obliterating Gaza, this will probably make Israel get back on their Nazi hunter and Munich shyt and now try to even touch the Hamas leadership chilling in other countries.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Cowards who kill and don't fight according to the doctrine of muhammad (pbuh) and the quran.

I feel like non muslims don't understand how much regular/casual muslims hate those freaks :francis:, and what they done to the image of our religion.

We want them off this planet too.
Speaking to other Muslims,

A lot of guys are telling me, the Saudis are the common factor for alot of the terrorism in the Islamic world.

What's your opinion on that?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
That sounds absolutely NO DIFFERENT from what the Nazis did to Russia in World War 2 and killed/wounded 50 MILLION people.

They've absolutely lost it.

I'll say this and not because I'm excusing any of Germany's actions but let's make a comparison:

At least when Nazi Germany did this they did it because they had groundbreaking technology with the rockets, tanks, etc. that they themselves had invented and went on a world conquest.

That actually lead to much of the technology we use today.

The weapons and tech Israel is using on Palestine during this genocide is all shyt other countries have given them based on the sympathy of what happened to them. These aren't any innovations by them as a country - it's pure barbaric action. They're bringing nothing to the table except a feeling to feel power against Palestinians and it's a shame other countries are letting them do it. It's basically oppression for the sake of oppression.

When the dust settles the world will not have got any better, only worse, for them doing what they're doing.

cannibalism :sadcam:

edit. the cannibal part in the original post didn't show up in my response

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So, it looks like both are upping the ante on war crimes. Israel is just bombing residential housing. Hamas stated that if these bombings continue hostages are going to be executed. Nasty stuff all around.

Damn we gonna get them Daniel pearl 2023 tapes :lupe:. Will we get a new"munich" movie in a few years of how they hunted down the heads of hamas

Considering they have foreign nationals as hostages I wonder how those countries will react

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Palestine was never even a state :mjlol:

Jews been around 5000 years longer than Izlam

Whatever you call it the land existed and people lived there. Whatever religious set they claimed, there were people there. The people who are occupying Israel today are not from that land.

That's about as simply as I can state things.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I'm not questioning that 9 Americans died over there but are they going to release the names of who they were? Because it's the type of thing that should be verified before anyone says "We have to send Israel money, Americans are dying."

Be transparent with it. But they won't.
Yeah I feel you, they just released the name of a Canadian who died at the music festival.

Speaking of occupations, I forgot today was Thanksgiving in Canada
:francis:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The expectation is that Israel's ground offensive SHOULD begin tonight.

Also the Israeli Government has issued a nationwide warning for it's citizens to hunker down and shelter in place for 72 hours. That bothers me a bit because of the time frame..I know we got some naval assets parked off coast near Iran..I wouldn't put it past these dumb nikkas to attack Iran and they retaliate by hitting Israel with everything which is why a nationwide warning would be necessary.

With that being said..I'm going to fill up my cars and get some diesel to be on the safe side because I don't like where any of this is leading up to.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
The expectation is that Israel's ground offensive SHOULD begin tonight.

Also the Israeli Government has issued a nationwide warning for it's citizens to hunker down and shelter in place for 72 hours. That bothers me a bit because of the time frame..I know we got some naval assets parked off coast near Iran..I wouldn't put it past these dumb nikkas to attack Iran and they retaliate by hitting Israel with everything which is why a nationwide warning would be necessary.

With that being said..I'm going to fill up my cars and get some diesel to be on the safe side because I don't like where any of this is leading up to.
Boy stop :comeon:

We’ll be speculation posting for the next 72 hours. Ain’t shyt happening.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
There won't be no genocide. You can't kill 1mill. people, let alone almost kill 2,5 mil.

Nope.

If there was a possibility to wipe out Palestiniens, Bibi would've done it years ago.

The truth is Israel an't go no realistic solution for Gaza.

Genocide isn't just about KILLING its about displacement as well. If they were to go in and kill even 100,000 that would be tantamount to genocide in terms of the size of Palestine. But I'd agree that they don't have a real plan.

I was just seeing that the numbers of the dead are now up to 900 in Israel. That's 1/3 the size of 9/11 in a country with only 3% of America's population.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Boy stop :comeon:

We’ll be speculation posting for the next 72 hours. Ain’t shyt happening.

we got a coli breh at the table, giving us highly classified info and you mad breh?

maxresdefault.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Genocide isn't just about KILLING its about displacement as well. If they were to go in and kill even 100,000 that would be tantamount to genocide in terms of the size of Palestine. But I'd agree that they don't have a real plan.

I was just seeing that the numbers of the dead are now up to 900 in Israel. That's 1/3 the size of 9/11 in a country with only 3% of America's population.

Yeah that number is massive

israel went to war with lebanon in 2006 over like 6 soldiers killed