Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Dude posting "Israel fukk Yeah!!" videos.

100% making sure to get credit for this come election time and to forget about everything else prior.

Israel, you got batshyt crazy leadership running your country.

Sorry to say, but Biden is going to lose a lot of support here for cosigning this.
What does that even mean come election time?

The majority of the base completely agrees with Biden's cosign, as does the middle...

Leftist Twitter going to let Trump win now because Biden cosigned the Zionists?:heh:

"I don't support that but I'm voting for you anyways" is mental midget babble, it means absolutely nothing...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So do y’all think Israel ignored Egypts warning because they wanted this war?

I wouldn't say ignored. I still think israel knew. I mean i'm no coli war general or on the coli intelligence committee but even reading wikipedia

It includes a 7-meter wall with sensors, remote-control machine guns and barbed wire in the three areas where the border runs adjacent to Israeli settlements. The land taken from the corresponding kibbutzim was compensated for, with some controversies.

Overall, the first barrier is a barbed-wire fence without sensors. The second barrier codenamed Hoovers A is 20 meters off and consist of a road and a fence with sensors. These existed before 2005. A new element is a 70-150 meter wide buffer zone codenamed Hoovers B with motion sensors in the ground and surrounded by a new sensor-equipped fence with watchtowers every 2 kilometers, equipped with remote-control machine guns instead of soldiers, which could be targets of Palestinian snipers.

The barrier is patrolled both from the air and on the ground.

In response to the large number of tunnels being dug, which could only be of use for infiltration by militants, in mid-2017, Israel began construction of an underground border wall several meters in depth along the entire 40-km length of the border.[32] The wall is equipped with sensors that can detect tunnel construction. The wall is located entirely on Israeli land.[33]

In October 2020, sensors in the underground structure identified a Hamas tunnel. An Israeli military official called the tunnel "The most significant tunnel we have seen to date, both in terms of depth and infrastructure".[34]

The anti-tunnel barrier was completed in March 2021.[35]

I mean something just doesn't add up

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
shaq-walk-away.gif
What's up with breh in here talking bout dikks :dame: :mjtf:

shaq-laughing.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Public perception is a crucial part of war, and despite of all of the wrongdoing committed by Hamas, they come off as very charismatic. Even if they do get
"wiped out", they inspired alot of oppressed groups/people in the process. "You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea"

Whatever happens, Israel will never look the same after this..

It's death either by killing or by cancer. We are all waiting for the last day of our lives. Nothing will change. If it is by Apache or by cardiac arrest, I prefer to die by Apache. -

Abdel Aziz al-Rantisi​

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's other ways to handle what you upset about. Killing innocents and parading their dead bodies in front of cheering people, recording it, and broadcasting for the world to see will only turn innocent people such as myself against you. That wasn't a military action it was terrorism
It seems like you believe one groups lives are worth more than the other's when both should be valued. Israeli's can kill hundreds of innocent Palestinian children, burn down homes and steal land, kill journalists and set up seats to watch and cheer on their routine bombing campaigns, but none of that elicits the same response. Why? Why isn't this level of empathy ever shown towards Palestinians who face this terror everyday of their lives? Hamas' actions spur you to hope for the deaths of everyone living along the Gaza strip, but Israel's actions doesn't spur you (or the world) in pushing for them to end their occupation and dismantle their apartheid state? I don't get it.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Breh, you know how much people cheered in America when they caught Saddam Hussein? A guy who objectively had very little to do with 9/11?

I'm not caping for Israel. But citizens are ALWAYS going to root for their side. ALWAYS. And yet there was no effort to keep collateral to a minimum here.
Imagine the moral high ground HAMAS would have had if all they did was hit military installations or even just religious sites? We probably wouldn't even be talking about it.

Shooting old women and kidnapping/raping festival goers doesn't accomplish a damn thing militarily. These people have no intel on the IDF, they have no military value, they don't make fighting the other side any easier. But instead, now you have the eye of the world on you for all the wrong reasons. It's a won "battle" but a nail in your own coffin. At this point, you got most of the West actively expecting a genocide.
True, but you should check what Vietcong did during Tet offensive:
Massacre at Huế - Wikipedia
The Battle of Huế began on 31 January 1968, and lasted a total of 26 days. During the months and years that followed, dozens of mass graves were discovered in and around Huế. Victims included men, women, children, and infants.[2] The estimated death toll was between 2,800 and 6,000 civilians and prisoners of war,[1][3] or 5–10% of the total population of Huế.[4] The Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) released a list of 4,062 victims identified as having been either murdered or abducted.[5][6] Victims were found bound, tortured, and sometimes buried alive. Many victims were also clubbed to death.[7][8][9]
Ironically the most famous image of that battle is photo of South Vietnamese general executing Vietcong infiltrator that massacred his friend's entire family.
Execution_of_Nguyen_Van_Lem.jpg

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
don't really give a fukk about this area
How his post started
I hope they burn Gaza to the ground and kill everybody in that bytch

How he ended it :francis:. Turn millions to death over some 200 people. Clearly some lives are worth more to you. Smfh.

this how i feel basically.
:gucci:

but trust me I'm muslim and I feel you.
This tripped me up, can’t even lie:snoop:
Bruh just agreed with a genocide on killing Muslim civilians.