Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
It seems like you believe one groups lives are worth more than the other's when both should be valued. Israeli's can kill hundreds of innocent Palestinian children, burn down homes and steal land, kill journalists and set up seats to watch and cheer on their routine bombing campaigns, but none of that elicits the same response. Why? Why isn't this level of empathy ever shown towards Palestinians who face this terror everyday of their lives? Hamas' actions spur you to hope for the deaths of everyone living along the Gaza strip, but Israel's actions doesn't spur you (or the world) in pushing for them to end their occupation and dismantle their apartheid state? I don't get it.
Probably cause they ain't broadcasting the victims on the back of a truck to the sounds of cheers for the whole wide world to see. They proud of the killing.

So I don't have a lot of sympathy

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
How his post started

How he ended it :francis:. Turn millions to death over some 200 people. Clearly some lives are worth more to you. Smfh.

:gucci:

This tripped me up, can’t even lie:snoop:
Bruh just agreed with a genocide on killing Muslim civilians.
Yeah that's what happen when u kill innocents. Innocents turn against you

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Did you forget when Shyne went to Israel many years ago. It was around the same time Amare went.

yup..both converted to Orthodox Judaism

Shyne1.jpg

1018316866.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Probably cause they ain't broadcasting the victims on the back of a truck to the sounds of cheers for the whole wide world to see. They proud of the killing.

So I don't have a lot of sympathy
That's a horrible way to [not] look at things.

Israelis gather on hillsides to watch and cheer as military drops bombs on Gaza

People drink, snack and pose for selfies against a background of explosions as Palestinian death toll mounts in ongoing offensive

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
That's a horrible way to [not] look at things.

Israelis gather on hillsides to watch and cheer as military drops bombs on Gaza

People drink, snack and pose for selfies against a background of explosions as Palestinian death toll mounts in ongoing offensive
Show me the video posted by Israelis backed by their community cheering the dead bodies

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Show me the video posted by Israelis backed by their community cheering the dead bodies
In video from Tel Aviv demonstration, crowd can be seen chanting, ‘There is no school tomorrow; there are no children left in Gaza’

“There is no school tomorrow; there are no children left in Gaza,” the men can be seen chanting as part of a roughly formed song that also included the stanzas “I hate all the Arabs” and “Gaza is a cemetery.”

The mob also called for Israeli Arabs to be stripped of their citizenship.

Stop moving the goal posts and just say you don't care.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
So in your opinion, that above does not matter? Although that happens daily. There probably horrors that are not reported at all

And I don’t even like whataboutism tbf but you clearly made your mind up.
Translation for the Dummies: OMG, what about Massa?
IMG-3201.jpg

Meanwhile for DECADES:

LOST NIKKAS stay exposing themselves in here :camby:

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same people trying to turn this into a morality tale between good and evil have zero regard for this (this is prior to the latest Hamas attack).

Since 2000, an estimated 13,000 Palestinian children have been detained by Israeli forces from the occupied West Bank and held in the Israeli military detention system.”

^this isn’t even Gaza but in the PA run West Bank