Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I don't really give a fukk about this area, Israel apparently and very blatantly pays off our politicians and comes across as being a very deceitful people up to no good on a global scale.

However

Hamas sent armed paragliders into a music festival, slaughtered everyone with machine guns and took innocent girls as hostages? From a rave? There's a video of one girls broken corpse with a bullet hole in the back of her head being paraded around a city street. Everybody screaming Allah ackhbar. One guy spits into the bullet hole. They broke her legs, raped her and killed her. The entire village was celebrating like they won the championship.

I hope they burn Gaza to the ground and kill everybody in that bytch
this how i feel basically.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't really give a fukk about this area, Israel apparently and very blatantly pays off our politicians and comes across as being a very deceitful people up to no good on a global scale.

However

Hamas sent armed paragliders into a music festival, slaughtered everyone with machine guns and took innocent girls as hostages? From a rave? There's a video of one girls broken corpse with a bullet hole in the back of her head being paraded around a city street. Everybody screaming Allah ackhbar. One guy spits into the bullet hole. They broke her legs, raped her and killed her. The entire village was celebrating like they won the championship.

I hope they burn Gaza to the ground and kill everybody in that bytch
You condemn what happened to the festival goers, which is reasonable, but you support the ongoing collective punishment of Palestinians in Gaza? You even go as far as to hope they're all killed!? How do you square that?

@770Mazi - I see you co-signed that post. Why?

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

The Fourth Reich

Dude posting "Israel fukk Yeah!!" videos.

100% making sure to get credit for this come election time and to forget about everything else prior.

Israel, you got batshyt crazy leadership running your country.

Sorry to say, but Biden is going to lose a lot of support here for cosigning this.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Chrishaune

Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
You condemn what happened to the festival goers, which is reasonable, but you support the ongoing collective punishment of Palestinians in Gaza? You even go as far as to hope they're all killed!? How do you square that?

@777Mazi - I see you co-signed that post. Why?
The girl who's dead corpse was paraded around town was German. Not Israeli, German. Germany has now cut off of all financial aid to Palestine and future actions may be coming.

When you slaughter innocents basically for fun, rape, murder, and bring your dead female victims back to your village and the villagers are dancing and chanting and clapping and celebrating the death of an innocent girl who was mutilated raped before you killed her? You are all complicit and that type of ideology needs to go. Whatever it was that turned that town into a super bowl party does not need to exist. That is pure evil

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Copping pleas.... What the fukk did they think would happen? Like people said, if they attacked a bunch of military targets and killed a lot of soldiers, yeah there will be push back but there would still be some ability to appeal to the international community to put pressure on Israel and they could hold a higher ground morally.. Attacking civilians, including some who aren't even Israeli, sealed their fate. Israel now is going to ensure hamas ceases to exist and will kill a ton of people in the process and not many countries that support Israel are going to rush to help put them back on a leash. They should have mostly stuck to military.

Palestinians grievences are completely justified and more but it's not really about that. You have to be more strategic if you are out gunned and out manned. They made a bad decision, regardless if justified, and they are probably regretting it a bit. Also, this won't just be israel obliterating Gaza, this will probably make Israel get back on their Nazi hunter and Munich shyt and now try to even touch the Hamas leadership chilling in other countries.

You really think Hamas is copping pleas? Come on bro you can be that dumb:mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When do you think everyone calms down, tensions lower.

I've said it here before: San Diego has a lot of half-Mexican, half-Jewish people in addition to straight up Jewish people.

Those Palestinian protestors going to be seriously outnumbered and need to be careful.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The expectation is that Israel's ground offensive SHOULD begin tonight.

Also the Israeli Government has issued a nationwide warning for it's citizens to hunker down and shelter in place for 72 hours. That bothers me a bit because of the time frame..I know we got some naval assets parked off coast near Iran..I wouldn't put it past these dumb nikkas to attack Iran and they retaliate by hitting Israel with everything which is why a nationwide warning would be necessary.

With that being said..I'm going to fill up my cars and get some diesel to be on the safe side because I don't like where any of this is leading up to.
I didn't even think about gas prices, damn