Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If anything it will be the U.S telling Bibi to back off… Isreal got have that much influence over the US gov as much as you think… The US need isreal out of location and convenience…

I'd favor Biden telling Bibi to shut the fukk up and negotiate a peace with prisoner exchanges but I don't think he has enough capital with Congress to fend off the Republican messianic nutjobs and some Israeli loyalists in the Democratic party.

Also keep in mind Blinken tried to cut all this shyt off at the curve by trying to initiate negotiations between both sides but it was HAMAS that said fukk all of that so this is unprecedented and it leads me to wonder how extensive the planning was for this operation and are they relying on additional players coming into the fold to make them that bold.

We REALLY can't afford a war in that area again..these motherfukkers already talking about $6 or $7 a gallon gas Eastside if shyt sparks off involving Iran and Israel.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

doggy

All Star
Daps
I'd favor Biden telling Bibi to shut the fukk up and negotiate a peace with prisoner exchanges but I don't think he has enough capital with Congress to fend off the Republican messianic nutjobs and some Israeli loyalists in the Democratic party.

Also keep in mind Blinken tried to cut all this shyt off at the curve by trying to initiate negotiations between both sides but it was HAMAS that said fukk all of that so this is unprecedented and it leads me to wonder how extensive the planning was for this operation and are they relying on additional players coming into the fold to make them that bold.

We REALLY can't afford a war in that area again..these motherfukkers already talking about $6 or $7 a gallon gas Eastside if shyt sparks off involving Iran and Israel.

Da fukk u mean. Gas is already $7

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
What exactly is a terrorist though?

Cowards who kill and don't fight according to the doctrine of muhammad (pbuh) and the quran.

I feel like non muslims don't understand how much regular/casual muslims hate those freaks :francis:, and what they done to the image of our religion.

We want them off this planet too.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Hamas wants ALL of Israel, you think that's okay?

If someone came into your home and forced you to live in walk in closet would you not demand your entire home back? Why the fukk would you want to share your home with the person who stole it from you? :skip:

fukk yeah, give the whole shyt back or pay a generous price for any land Palestine decides to sell you. fukk you think this is? :wtf:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What exactly is a terrorist though?
Another man's freedom fighter...
helmet

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
If someone came into your home and forced you to live in walk in closet would you not demand your entire home back? Why the fukk would you want to share your home with the person who stole it from you? :skip:

fukk yeah, give the whole shyt back or pay a generous price for any land Palestine decides to sell you. fukk you think this is? :wtf:
Palestine was never even a state :mjlol:

Jews been around 5000 years longer than Izlam