Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The irony, it was a festival promoting peace with Palestinians and that is why it was at border of Gaza. Dumb as you said, but helps explain it.

I dont think taking drugs and raving does anything about the situation, but I guess the organizers heart may be in the right place lol.
Sounds like typical symbolic gesture game they play right here in America. White supremacy is a global system with one playbook. Just give give back the land and bounce. :camby:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
...why would the US "get involved"?

Because the US is Israel's sponsor in the Middle East.

Israel has a lot of influence over our Government..if you think the United States is going to let this thing spiral out of control to the detriment of Israel, you're insane.

This is why all of these damn countries are warning the US to stay out of it. Russia JUST announced that if the US gets involved then they're getting involved on the side of the Palestinians.

High level poker game being played here..it comes down to how hard Israel comes down on Gaza and what the US does in concert with Israel that will determine whether or not this gets out of control..I already heard through flash traffic that all U.S. military troops as of 1 PM EST have been put on high alert for potential deployment to the Middle East amidst the threat of a regional conflict.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

This is what upsets me, the people who planned this attack are chilling in qatar. Majority of people in gaza just go about their day to day and haven't done anything to anyone. And now they have to bare the brunt of this punishment, homes destroyed, starvation.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like typical symbolic gesture game they play right here in America. White supremacy is a global system with one playbook. Just give give back the land and bounce. :camby:
Definitely just virtue signaling. Like I said raving ain't fixing anything and just gives the festival a supposed veneer that it is deeper than taking drugs and listening to some music lol.

As far as giving land back, it ain't happening which is why everyone tried to create a two state solution. It's not about right or wrong but Israel has a lot more power than the Palestinians so it's hard to demand anything. Not caping for Israel, but there is some blame on Palestinian side too for outright rejecting two state deals in the past. Hamas own charter, article 13, states they will never make peace.

• Article 13 There is no negotiated settlement possible. Jihad is the only answer.[1]
The sentiment is understandable, but if you're going to demand complete capitulation to your demands, you have to carry a big stick to make it work. At least one bigger than the other side. They don't got it.

Also, before anyone comes at me, I'm not saying Israel is not to be blamed. Rabin, the last leader Israel had that made significant inroads to peace, was assassinated by a far right extremist who also believe there should be no peace, just like Hamas. Some speculation was that the assassin was associated with intelligence services.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Because the US is Israel's sponsor in the Middle East.

Israel has a lot of influence over our Government..if you think the United States is going to let this thing spiral out of control to the detriment of Israel, you're insane.

This is why all of these damn countries are warning the US to stay out of it. Russia JUST announced that if the US gets involved then they're getting involved on the side of the Palestinians.

High level poker game being played here..it comes down to how hard Israel comes down on Gaza and what the US does in concert with Israel that will determine whether or not this gets out of control..I already heard through flash traffic that all U.S. military troops as of 1 PM EST have been put on high alert for potential deployment to the Middle East amidst the threat of a regional conflict.

If anything it will be the U.S telling Bibi to back off… Isreal got have that much influence over the US gov as much as you think… The US need isreal out of location and convenience…

Daps
Reppin
NYC
How the hell were there already 900 casualties in Israel? Did the military take the entire weekend off or some shyt?

This whole situation is just incomprehensible as far as the number of casualties so far :gucci:
almost 300 people were killed at the festival alone… :francis: