Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:skip: You scared, fakkit? Go to church.

Shiiit,,, i am scarred after that post

dame14.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The more I think of it, how dumb do you have to be to go to a rave near gaza anyways
Its like me going to uganda and going to a party near the South Sudan border
The irony, it was a festival promoting peace with Palestinians and that is why it was at border of Gaza. Dumb as you said, but helps explain it.

I dont think taking drugs and raving does anything about the situation, but I guess the organizers heart may be in the right place lol.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
How the hell were there already 900 casualties in Israel? Did the military take the entire weekend off or some shyt?

This whole situation is just incomprehensible as far as the number of casualties so far :gucci:
People who live in Israel said that there were several areas at the beginning that saw absolutely no police presence or military presence for almost 8 or something hours. Supposedly, people were calling into news stations live whispering there are Hamas militants right out their house and no one is around to protect them. They confirmed only yesterday that almost 270 people were killed at that music festival alone. A lot of these deaths may be them just confirming deaths from the initial attack.

Again, just citing what I've seen people on reddit who claim to live in Israel have said. Major news media confirmed the festival deaths yesterday.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony, it was a festival promoting peace with Palestinians and that is why it was at border of Gaza. Dumb as you said, but helps explain it.

I dont think taking drugs and raving does anything about the situation, but I guess the organizers heart may be in the right place lol.
So it was the twerking that was going on at police brutality protest:snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

wow

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People who live in Israel said that there were several areas at the beginning that saw absolutely no police presence or military presence for almost 8 or something hours. Supposedly, people were calling into news stations live whispering there are Hamas militants right out their house and no one is around to protect them. They confirmed only yesterday that almost 270 people were killed at that music festival alone. A lot of these deaths may be them just confirming deaths from the initial attack.

Again, just citing what I've seen people on reddit who claim to live in Israel have said. Major news media confirmed the festival deaths yesterday.

Damn it seems israel got way to complacent thinking ish was sweet. That's some scary azz ish knowing you're on your own