MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Explain this to me in NFL terms :ohhh:

1. The Teams:
    • Team Israel: Represents the State of Israel. They are like a well-established NFL team with a long history in the league. They have a strong offense and defense, with access to advanced equipment and technology, as well as support from powerful allies, much like a well-funded NFL franchise with a history of success.
    • Team Hamas: Represents Hamas, a Palestinian organization primarily active in the Gaza Strip. They are more like an underdog or an independent team trying to compete in the NFL. They don't have access to the same level of resources, training, or equipment as the established NFL teams.
  2. The Field:
    • The NFL field represents the region where the conflict takes place, which includes Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip. Just as NFL games are played on a regulated field, the conflict has defined borders and territories where disputes occur.
  3. The Game:
    • The game represents the ongoing struggle between Israel and Hamas. In this analogy, the "game" involves political, military, and humanitarian actions rather than touchdowns and field goals. Both sides engage in strategies, sometimes involving force, to achieve their goals.
  4. Referees and Rules:
    • International organizations and world powers act as referees and enforcers of rules in the conflict, attempting to maintain peace and mediate disputes. However, enforcing these rules can be challenging, as both teams often accuse each other of fouls and violations.
  5. Fans and Spectators:
    • The global community serves as the fans and spectators, closely watching the conflict and occasionally expressing support for one side or the other. Just like NFL fans have their favorite teams, people around the world may have their sympathies and opinions about the Israel vs. Hamas conflict.
from chatgpt

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Think of nations like home stadiums. The Jews got no stadium. The US could have given them a stadium somewhere in the midwest btw... So England and the US essentially decide to have the Jews "share" a stadium with the Palestinians. While the Palestinians are practicing on the field and just dikking around the Jewish team starts an all out brawl on the field. Multiple balls are in play, no refs, no clock. Little by little the Palestinians are driven off the field into two seperate bathrooms. Then the Jewish team starts bombarding the bathroom with machine thrown footballs. Then they turn the water off in the Bathroom. One of the Palestinians jumps out and makes a tackle. The Jewish team calls all the other teams to look at it's booboo.

A few times in history a bunch of other neighboring teams got together to gang up on the the Jewish nation of what we call Israel. Israel fukked them up.
Israel has been tossing balls in the bathrooms ever since.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Had the a live feed up showing Gaza from multiple camera while I was working and god damn, the Israelis are leveling the place. Seems to be common atm to see the whole skyline light up with multiple explosions. They seem like big ass bombs too.

The death toll is about the skyrocket in Gaza...

Bruuuuuh they actively bombing on the right NOW :damn:

I seen atleast 3 just in the last few minutes :wow:

LIVE Multi-Cam: Views from Israel and Gaza amid ongoing fighting

Edit: my bad my phone been saving that bleach soundtrack link on my clipboard for MONTHS now :dead: I blame @Balla

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Israel is like a small market team with a billionaire part owner who bribes refs and the NFL front office for favorable rulings to beat up on another small team in their division. The Palestine Ants said fukk this and started chop blocking and blowing up knees to have a chance to win.

Israel then runs back to theiir billionaire part owner to buy a media blitz on ESPN telling everyone what a dirty team the Ants are so they get fined and lose draft picks.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
The more I think of it, how dumb do you have to be to go to a rave near gaza anyways
Its like me going to uganda and going to a party near the South Sudan border
:skip: You serious? It's called cac bravado aka cac entitlement aka cac audacity. Cacs feeling like they can do whatever, whenever they please. It's a tale as old as time, breh.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I think of it, how dumb do you have to be to go to a rave near gaza anyways
Its like me going to uganda and going to a party near the South Sudan border
You have to remember that border crossing has never been breached. This is the deepest they’ve been into Israel proper since 1948. May as well be in North America despite proximity.