Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if they will actually win this time. They went into Lebanon in 2006 and got handled, Gaza would be a nightmare to stage a ground campaign in given the urban environment and how outnumbered they would eventually be.
If Hamas was this prepared to attack I think it's safe to say there 10x more prepped for a Israeli invasion

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
It's a won "battle" but a nail in your own coffin. At this point, you got most of the West actively expecting a genocide.
There won't be no genocide. You can't kill 1mill. people, let alone almost kill 2,5 mil.

Perhaps not. I don't have the answers and I'm not going to act like I do.

But what I do know, is that there's a HIGH chance that with this we see the eradication of Gaza. And NO ONE should want that.
Nope.

If there was a possibility to wipe out Palestiniens, Bibi would've done it years ago.

The truth is Israel an't go no realistic solution for Gaza.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Netanyahu don’t even realize he’s walking into a fukkin trap… Give it a few and he’s going to pull out of there with his tail between his ass smh
That's what I'm thinking too. Think Hue City in Vietnam or Fallujah in Iraq all over again, just times 100 in how many people could die from the battle. Israel is gonna be dealing with folks shooting at them from literally every direction, and molotovs and homemade grenades from up top and IED's and mines in the streets. Hamas seems like they just want to kill Israeli soldiers more than actually win a war.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
And you can only say that from a place of privilege while not acknowledging the crimes the other side committed. We’ll see what the history books say in 5 years.
History gonna side with whoever has the most invested in mass media and is better at shaming the other side unfortunately.

There's so many people completely unaware of how Israel's been moving, this was never gonna be reported or viewed objectively in the western world

I'm seeing people claim antisemitism towards anyone who mentions anything fukked up that happened to those Palestinian people :francis: you woulda thought Israel really did own that land for eternity and just got invaded out of nowhere

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If Hamas was this prepared to attack I think it's safe to say there 10x more prepped for a Israeli invasion
They would be smart to expect this and it's probably already been planned for. Like you said Israel is probably sending their military into a trap and a lot of them are gonna die.

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
A ground invasion means door to door fighting.

Rest assured you will see atrocities plastered all over social media. Lots of dead children (a huge portion of Gaza is underage) and elderly people getting shot by the IDF.

There's no way Palestinians in the West Bank sit idly by while that happens. When people see videos of old men violently thrown on the grown by Israeli soldiers, they're going to bring the fight to you

Like anywhere else in the world, when its up, it's up. And we've seen how the Arabs give it up. So much for the Abraham accords :francis:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I get what @FishNGrits is saying is following what is happening but he is not cheer-leading for either side which is what a lot of posters are doing in this thread
He’s not saying anything. He just wants attention. There’s always that one poster in every newsworthy thread that has to make the typical “look at me I don’t care about the thread topic” post

Yet every time you look at their post history they’re in every meaningless and inconsequential gossip or wrestling thread. He probably in the joe Budden vs drake thread right now picking sides but doesn’t care about global politics :mjlol:

And as a black man I’m cheerleading for anyone fighting against systematic white supremacy. I don’t care who it is :yeshrug:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I think as well where Hamas messed up is all the foreigners they ended up killing as well. Citizens from germany, 9 americans so far, canadians etc.

They should have just stuck to the barracks and slaughtering soldiers

Like Israel does? :skip:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Unfortunately that's not true. This could be really bad. We were already stressed supplying Ukraine with munitions. Now we need to supply Israel. And we will support them. Keep an eye on what Hezbullah does. If you see more attacks and you see Iran get involved that's real bad. If that happens watch if China makes a move on Taiwan. We can't support three major wars. Hell north Korea might pop off too. Who do we support? Not doing anything is the absolute worst thing we could do. Pay attention. To where Congress is buying stocks. I think our manufacturing capability is about to increase significantly. Oil prices go through the roof. The economy is gonna look crazy. But yes you will be affected pretty significantly.
Nobody knows how this will play out, but the bold is highly unlikely...Case and point, you used a hypothetical worst case scenario three front war to make your point...US human resources aren't even needed in Ukraine who has Western Europe for support if they need it...Worrying about the US military industrial complex running out of munitions supplies? Really bruh? I don't know where you get your info from but I probably been paying US taxes longer than you been alive, trust me the US ain't running out of guns, ammo, bombs, jets and tanks in your lifetime...Last I checked the Pentagon still gets billions...

The US economic issues also have nothing to do with these conflicts or your hypothetical three major war scenario...In fact war with Iran actually helps the economy, the Saudis have been begging for US military commitment to come to their aid against Iran, they turned their oil spigots off to apply pressure on Biden for that commitment...Economists have also been predicting a 2008 level recession since last November...In other words, war or no war, we're likely headed for a deep recession in the coming months...

If you're worried about a potential draft from your doomsday hypothetical, the Biden LGBTWQDQWE administration gift wrapped you a get out card...Claim you identify as non-binary and you're automatically disqualified from selective service...There is literally nothing they can do about it due to them tossing biology in the trash and adopting gender identity feelings mental gymnastics...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Typical US coverage. The few times they bring on Palestinians or people who don't cape for Israel, they follow up with at least 2 interviews telling you why the Palestinian is wrong.

They're getting mad at anyone who doesn't show unquestionable devotion and loyalty to Israel. :mjtf:
Now theyre mad at Mia Khalifa :mjlol: