Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
You know what you’re right.

US Jews and Israelis have vastly different views.

I’m glad that distinction is being made.

:mjgrin:
You looking like a shill up and down this thread bruh no one gives a fukk about your fakkit ass distinctions :skip:

Spinning shyt like isreal rides with black folks when they sterilize the only black folks in any physical proximity to them and teach cops how to choke out nikkas all across the world/ raid nikkas homes more efficiently :dead:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Easy for us to say that as outsiders, but when you as a people have been ground down, demoralized and treated as sub-human by the Israelis, forced to live in one big concentration camp I don't think you're gonna necessarily feel the need to differentiate between citizen and soldier.

IDF aren't the only ones with blood on their hands :yeshrug:

Breh, you know how much people cheered in America when they caught Saddam Hussein? A guy who objectively had very little to do with 9/11?

I'm not caping for Israel. But citizens are ALWAYS going to root for their side. ALWAYS. And yet there was no effort to keep collateral to a minimum here.
Imagine the moral high ground HAMAS would have had if all they did was hit military installations or even just religious sites? We probably wouldn't even be talking about it.

Shooting old women and kidnapping/raping festival goers doesn't accomplish a damn thing militarily. These people have no intel on the IDF, they have no military value, they don't make fighting the other side any easier. But instead, now you have the eye of the world on you for all the wrong reasons. It's a won "battle" but a nail in your own coffin. At this point, you got most of the West actively expecting a genocide.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think as well where Hamas messed up is all the foreigners they ended up killing as well. Citizens from germany, 9 americans so far, canadians etc.

They should have just stuck to the barracks and slaughtering soldiers
Vast majority of those westerners are duel citizens of Israel. They have one of the highest rates of duel citizenship in the world.

I agree from a PR and tactical perspective they should’ve focused on military targets. There was an element of chaos from what I’ve seen in the videos, that’s being overlooked. A good number of random people crossed over one border gate was breached, that were clearly not militants.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You looking like a shill up and down this thread bruh no one gives a fukk about your fakkit ass distinctions
My distinctions????

I just agreed with what you said. Lol

How are you still arguing when I agreed with you?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you know how much people cheered in America when they caught Saddam Hussein? A guy who objectively had very little to do with 9/11?

I'm not caping for Israel. But citizens are ALWAYS going to root for their side. ALWAYS. And yet there was no effort to keep collateral to a minimum here.
Imagine the moral high ground HAMAS would have had if all they did was hit military installations or even just religious sites? We probably wouldn't even be talking about it.

Shooting old women and kidnapping/raping festival goers doesn't accomplish a damn thing militarily. These people have no intel on the IDF, they have no military value, they don't make fighting the other side any easier. But instead, now you have the eye of the world on you for all the wrong reasons. It's a won "battle" but a nail in your own coffin. At this point, you got most of the West actively expecting a genocide.
I agree on principle and ethically, but I disagree it would make a difference for Palestinians politically. How was the West Bank/PA been rewarded for swearing off guerilla warfare? they’ve gotten zero reward and majority of world has little awareness of situation in West Bank despite routine settler violence, massive arbitrary detention etc. The PR war won’t change the reality.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I'm talking to some of my family members about this and none of them know nothing about what's going on.

This will definitely trigger a world war.

Israel has been itching to bomb Iran and vice versa.

China will move on Taiwan.

Russia will step up their assault on Ukraine.

The US can't protect everyone.

Maybe I'm being too dramatic but this shyt is a real as it gets in my opinion.
lol no it won't, stop with the drama.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
zero opinion on the matter because there are rooted issues that go back hundreds if not thousands of years.

I hope there can somehow be a peaceful settlement sometime VERY soon. I am not happy with the trajectory of the globe right now we gotta turn this around somehow.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I agree on principle and ethically, but I disagree it would make a difference for Palestinians politically. How was the West Bank/PA been rewarded for swearing off guerilla warfare? they’ve gotten zero reward and majority of world has little awareness of situation in West Bank despite routine settler violence, massive arbitrary detention etc. The PR war won’t change the reality.

Perhaps not. I don't have the answers and I'm not going to act like I do.

But what I do know, is that there's a HIGH chance that with this we see the eradication of Gaza. And NO ONE should want that.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Mans would be proud right now :wow:

o-YASSER-ARAFAT-570.jpg

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
One thing situations like this are useful for is seeing how demonic and blood thirsty the average liberal is. The way I see some of these people talk about Palestinians and their total disregard for dead children is vile. I seen some on Twitter celebrating the EU cutting off funding for clean water for Palestine. Just straight despicable shyt.

But it always good to see when that mask slips.