Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

So the Israelis purposely let this happen to justify destroying Gaza/carrying out ethnic cleansing? :jbhmm:

oprah-told-ya-so.gif

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
:mjlol:

Couldn’t think of any real response to me agreeing with you huh?

Lol
You post like a white boy

Someone asked if isreal ever stood with black people

And you post American synagogues

You are either very dumb (which i know you aren't)

Or willingly misrepresenting the isreali govt/ nation as pro black American

When actuality they go to Israeli to learn breaching techniques they use on old black sleek and chokes on young black men.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So the Israelis purposely let this happen to justify destroying Gaza/carrying out ethnic cleansing? :jbhmm:

9/11 shyt?

let it happen for an excuse to go in?

seems kinda crazy to make yourself look that incompetent and let pretty high ranking people get taken hostage and shyt.

maybe just arrogance?
:patrice:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Doubt it, Netanyahu is such a pompous azzhole that he probably couldn't fathom arabs having intelligence that jews didn't
There were multiple intell warnings pre 9/11… Government ignored it and let it happen and you ask way… two words PATRIOT ACT… Congress prior been trying to pass the patriot act since the 80s and it never got full support until after 9/11

Same with Isreal.. Netanyahu changed the courts, never mind he’s an indicted criminal but they spurred massive outrage and protest… So he lets this shyt happen and now Israelis won’t question shyt because they want to be safe even tho Isreal is one of the most heavily militarized “democracy” country in the Middle East..

Israeli’s gotta hold that L for voting that bozo back in office… they should’ve known it wasn’t going to end well for them letting him back in…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think as well where Hamas messed up is all the foreigners they ended up killing as well. Citizens from germany, 9 americans so far, canadians etc.

They should have just stuck to the barracks and slaughtering soldiers
They clearly wanted the world’s attention