Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Putin is one of the most hated right now.

So why isn’t Zelenskyy sending in soldiers/fighters to Russia to intentionally gun down Russian civilians?

False equivalence, breh, show me 50+ years of an open air prison and oppression in Ukraine. Ukraine is fighting in a very different theatre from Palestine and has the world backing, Palestine doesn’t have that luxury.

Nevermind the fact Ukraine has neo nazis in their ranks, and have tortured Russian soldiers. Are you gonna tell those businesses to pull down those blue and yellow stickers?

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
What the hell does that even mean :mjlol:

You’re doing the same exact thing everyone else is doing: posting in the thread. :mjlol:
You don’t see cats going at each others neck for supporting one side or the other or you just gonna act like you don’t see all that fckery :stopitslime:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Seems Israel's ethnic cleansing Government were too busy focusing on displacing Palestinians and building illegal settlements on the west Bank as a result they dropped their open air prison shaped ball, where they terrorise Palestinians on on a daily bases

Be called "Mr Security" facist crehs and let this happen.

Hamas can go in the trash as can Israel's far right government fwiw

Rip to all the innocent people that have died and which are going to.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I think as well where Hamas messed up is all the foreigners they ended up killing as well. Citizens from germany, 9 americans so far, canadians etc.

They should have just stuck to the barracks and slaughtering soldiers

Easy for us to say that as outsiders, but when you as a people have been ground down, demoralized and treated as sub-human by the Israelis, forced to live in one big concentration camp I don't think you're gonna necessarily feel the need to differentiate between citizen and soldier.

IDF aren't the only ones with blood on their hands :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is also what I mean by fukking up the PR war as I've said in the Higher Learning topic.
There's no way Germans, Americans and others will just say "Oh, its ok their just fighting for their freedom!" this is why hitting soft targets like this is fukking stupid.

Not to mention SELF-PUBLISHING all the kidnappings and hostages you've taken. Nah, it's a super wrap. And Israel is going to go in and do significantly more damage...probably kidnap and pillage 10 times worse....but difference is they aren't going to broadcast it to the rest of the world.

Its demonic all the way around.

Yup, I read a story of how they killed a grandma and the dude took her phone and posted the photo of her dead body on facebook - Israeli woman finds out about grandma's death from Hamas video on Facebook

Ish like this messes up your cause. Like i said if they just slaughtered soldiers like they did at the barrack, kidnap soldiers well that's war and the response would not be like this.

But the killing of elderly, children, foreigners even jewish people who were probably moderates before prob signed up as reservist

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You think Hamas soldier take media training? :skip:

Those guys probably figured just grab some hostages and hope they don’t kill them all and call the hostages casualties.

I mean...that's a part of the issue. Perhaps HAMAS should think of it that way. We all know about the wild awful shyt that Israel has done. But the dominant political groups out there have not created the propaganda (recently) to paint themselves as victims. The attacks last week aren't going to be viewed as a group of desperate, oppressed, proud people defending their homeland. It's going to be looked at as fundamentalist extremism and barbarism.

Wars are fought just as much in the digital space as they are on the ground. Not just through cyberattacks but through propaganda and social media conditioning. Ukraine would be a VERY different story if the social narrative around Putin wasn't about poisoning political opponents and jailing girl groups for political expression.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Had the a live feed up showing Gaza from multiple camera while I was working and god damn, the Israelis are leveling the place. Seems to be common atm to see the whole skyline light up with multiple explosions. They seem like big ass bombs too.

The death toll is about the skyrocket in Gaza...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
How does that happen to a nuclear armed state? Do you have the solution to nuclear weapons?

If they are invaded what are they going to do, Nuke their own land? Nuke Gaza and the West Bank? Are they gonna nuke Tehran? I don't think so. This will remain conventional and Israel will be awash in Habibis on foot, underground and parasailing their way to Jerusalem. Peace be upon them. :ahh:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Isreal isnt usa synagogues good try

Israel in actuality trains american police on brutality techniques they use solely on black Americans

Basically... c00n brehs
You know what you’re right.

US Jews and Israelis have vastly different views.

I’m glad that distinction is being made.

:mjgrin:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

So the Israelis purposely let this happen to justify destroying Gaza/carrying out ethnic cleansing? :jbhmm:

Wouldn't put it past that dude to be honest. This is a dream come true politically. All the issues with his corruption and undemocratic attempts to seize power with changes to the Supreme Court that was about to get him out of there are the least of the population there concerns now. This is his reichstag fire moment, outside of setting the fire himself. But letting it happen is effectively the same thing...

I did read some opinions of people who live in Israel on reddit who don't like him and they are saying, while the population supports the government response to Hamas, the failure and absence of the government in the early stages has pissed off a lot of the population and may actually motivate people want to remove him more once things settle down. Based on what they are saying, he isn't going to get a Bush after 9/11 level boost in public support. It's more like given it's an emergency, they are OK being on the same page in addressing it but afterwards they may want to kick him to the curb.

You know in the coming months there will be a lot of investigations by the press there, if they aren't silenced, and if it comes out he purposely allowed this to happen on top of all the fukk shyt before hand, they will call for his head. Maybe true left wing politics can return to Israel. After Rabin was assassinated In the 90's that pretty much cemented permenant right wing rule since then.

Last edited: