Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Alix217

Superstar
Daps

So the Israelis purposely let this happen to justify destroying Gaza/carrying out ethnic cleansing? :jbhmm:

Multiple sources are confirming about warnings. Hamas was even training openly. Phuckeryt is afoot, and I say this as an Israel supporter

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The only solution to this crisis is a total wipeout of the terrorist Hamas and then Israel can negotiate with the Palestinians who want peace.
The issue is that the conditions the Palestinians live in breeds groups like hamas, and thats entirely on Israel and the U.N. who created the situation. Israel will never give the Palestinians equal rights, the best they could hope for in negotiations is a two state solution where Palestinians are forced to live in an apartheid state.

that situation will only breed more Hamas type groups.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

So the Israelis purposely let this happen to justify destroying Gaza/carrying out ethnic cleansing? :jbhmm:

That wouldn't be shocking at all. There's no way their counter-intel shouldn't have caught wind of SOMETHING considering how many sleeper cells they say they have in Gaza. Also, noticing how majority of the carnage has been relegated to the border towns and regions.

No, that would not shock me at all.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I think as well where Hamas messed up is all the foreigners they ended up killing as well. Citizens from germany, 9 americans so far, canadians etc.

They should have just stuck to the barracks and slaughtering soldiers

This is also what I mean by fukking up the PR war as I've said in the Higher Learning topic.
There's no way Germans, Americans and others will just say "Oh, its ok their just fighting for their freedom!" this is why hitting soft targets like this is fukking stupid.

Not to mention SELF-PUBLISHING all the kidnappings and hostages you've taken. Nah, it's a super wrap. And Israel is going to go in and do significantly more damage...probably kidnap and pillage 10 times worse....but difference is they aren't going to broadcast it to the rest of the world.

Its demonic all the way around.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is also what I mean by fukking up the PR war as I've said in the Higher Learning topic.
There's no way Germans, Americans and others will just say "Oh, its ok their just fighting for their freedom!" this is why hitting soft targets like this is fukking stupid.

Not to mention SELF-PUBLISHING all the kidnappings and hostages you've taken. Nah, it's a super wrap. And Israel is going to go in and do significantly more damage...probably kidnap and pillage 10 times worse....but difference is they aren't going to broadcast it to the rest of the world.

Its demonic all the way around.
You think Hamas soldier take media training? :skip:

Those guys probably figured just grab some hostages and hope they don’t kill them all and call the hostages casualties.