Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
One thing you should know, is that England put the battery pack in this conflict.

No Smoke for England, it's crazy to me.

yup :ehh:

"if you look out to sea and see two fish fighting on the horizon .. you can be sure there is an englishman behind them just beyond the horizon manipulating"
- wise man

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
They Israel/Hamas basically telling Russia/Ukraine to hold my beer. That's a lot of dead people in that tiny ass little country in one or two days. Oh well doesn't concern me, I will sit back and watch the fireworks though. :yeshrug:
It does man your taxes feed faux israel.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
NONSENSE

U CAN CHECK THE FILES I BEEN STOOD IN SOLIDARITY AND CALLED OUT POLICE BRUTALITY SINCE THE MUFUCCIN 90S

GO TAKE THEM LIES SOMEWHERE ELSE
U aight i seen u for a while now but u be duckin sometimes. U know israel is unjust but u can’t ‘say’ that shyt or u get excommunicated. Everytime I have this exchange with you people it’s always -well we stood by during blah blah. It’s like a broken record then you’s suck the blood out the neighborhood- but won’t own up to shyt lol. Just be a real nicca and admit Israel has trash policy and poor sharing skills. Easy

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
The thing is the Gaza population keeps increasing... and that's the real issue for Israel.

I ain't trynna be funny but look: it's been almost 20 years that Israel turned Gaza into a prison. They can't get out/So they aren't a lof thing to do: well they are fukking and having more kids :yeshrug:
People forget the Arab Israelis living outside of the occupied territories (vast majority of Gazans don’t hold Israeli citizenship) are 20% of the State of Israel.

You add the 3 million Palestinians in the West Bank and 2 million in the Gaza strip… shiet the Israelis gotta be scared. It won’t be long until they’ve become the majority.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
TRYIN TOO HARD

MOST THIS FORUM IS TRY HARD WHITEBOYS TO BEGIN WIT

U WANA PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN LITERAL CHILDREN ARE GETTING SNATCHED UP N KILLED N U GOT A GOOD PORTION OF THE WEIRDOS HERE SAYIN “GOOD”

@MikelArteta I CAUGHT THEM DAPS HERE

TAGGIN ME IN HERE SO I CAN SEE A BUNCHA CLOWNS SHIITIN ON MY DEAD RELATIVES

N THEN “THAAAATS RACISCT” :gurl:

WHEN I RETALIATE

CLOWN SHIIT THROUGH N THROUGH

FUCC ANY OF U FAGOTS WHO THINK DELIBERATELY TARGETING WOMEN N CHILDREN IS OK

YES.. U ARE ALL MENTALLY UNHINGED. N MOST OF U IS NAZI CACS FROM REDDIT INFILTRATING THIS FORUM TO STIR SHIIT UP.. THATS WHY WE NEVER SEE YA FACES

GO ON STOORMFRONT N I BET MONEY MOST THE POSTS WILL READ THE SAME

:mjpls:

:mjtf:The majority of this thread/topic is being discussed by the same 10-15 posters yet you attack everyone?

Most of this board doesn’t care what happens to either of y’all as NEITHER of y’all are our people :yeshrug:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
And you can only say that from a place of privilege while not acknowledging the crimes the other side committed. We’ll see what the history books say in 5 years.

Putin is one of the most hated right now.

So why isn’t Zelenskyy sending in soldiers/fighters to Russia to intentionally gun down Russian civilians?