Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't think so.

It just shows that Israel does not have real option. They will give out a bloody show to appease an angry population and try to redeem their image, but that's it.

The siege will be brutal, people will suffer, BUT Gaza will still be there.

Israel can't nuke Gaza or kill 2 mill. people or displace them (where?). And if they do, we will enter in another scenario that no one will be able to control.

Outside of those unpractible solutions, what else can Israel do? Just bomb and kill a few thousands and that's it. After doing their revenge, Gaza will still be there.

Israel would love to ethnically cleanse Gaza as they have done since 1948.

They will not succeed.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
How many Palestinian prisoners do you think the israeli govt will trade for one kidnapped isreali? :jbhmm:

5000 per one israeli last time they fought :skip:

Think it will go up breh i got a pool I'm trying to win a bet on :lupe:

I DUNNO BUT IF IT WAS U THEY WOULD JUST LET U DIE

OL DROOL DRIPPIN OUT THE SIDE OF YO MOUTH LOOKIN MUFUCCA

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Israel would love to ethnically cleanse Gaza as they have done since 1948.

They will not succeed.
The thing is the Gaza population keeps increasing... and that's the real issue for Israel.

I ain't trynna be funny but look: it's been almost 20 years that Israel turned Gaza into a prison. They can't get out/So they aren't a lof thing to do: well they are fukking and having more kids :yeshrug:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You cannot intentionally target civilians Breh.

Ain’t no one got a problem against Palestine fighting back against the Israeli government and its military. People can openly rock with that.

But people cannot rock with the intentional targeting of civilians which also allows them to be re-branded as terrorists and be seen as such. They are now going to make people in support look like terrorist sympathizers advocating for the murder of civilians. NOBODY wants to be seen as a terrorist sympathizer/radical breh.

That’s why ain’t nobody going to work/in the team meeting and saying “yeah it was right for those civilians to have been gunned down” why? because you are going to be looked at as a radical.

And you can only say that from a place of privilege while not acknowledging the crimes the other side committed. We’ll see what the history books say in 5 years.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So now anybody that opposes your views is a nazi huh :mjpls:
Yall been wore out that argument only problem is u on a hip hop forum and u not gonna get that kinda support here. You on your own now.
like I said - stand on business

NONSENSE

U CAN CHECK THE FILES I BEEN STOOD IN SOLIDARITY AND CALLED OUT POLICE BRUTALITY SINCE THE MUFUCCIN 90S

GO TAKE THEM LIES SOMEWHERE ELSE

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
So now anybody that opposes your views is a nazi huh :mjpls:
Yall been wore out that argument only problem is u on a hip hop forum and u not gonna get that kinda support here. You on your own now.
like I said - stand on business

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
They get busy, going the Old Testament route...
They Israel/Hamas basically telling Russia/Ukraine to hold my beer. That's a lot of dead people in that tiny ass little country in one or two days. Oh well doesn't concern me, I will sit back and watch the fireworks though. :yeshrug: