Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Remember, this failed low budget white boy Rick wannabe rapper is all good “slumming it” in TheBooth when he wants to promote his ‘music’.

But see how he really feels about us when it doesn’t fit his narrative? We’re mentally ill unemployed bums who aren’t “functioning humans”.

We’re good enough to be patrons of his music, but outside of that, this how us “goyim” are viewed. It’s “yo yo homie, word to mother” when he’s cosplaying. See how quickly the script changes when the mask slips? :mjpls:

BEEN SAYIN THIS SINCE DAY ONE AINT NOTHIN CHANGED HOE

ABOUT 10% OF THE CATS HERE SOLID

AND U CAN TRY YOUR HARDEST TO RALLY YOUR INCEL TROOPS N MAKE THIS OUT TO BE A BLACK VS NON-BLACK THING

BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS A MAJORITY OF THE INTERNET IS COMPRISED OF WEIRDOS N TRY HARDS SUCH AS YASELF

U MENTALLY DERANGED FAGOTS STAY EXPOSIN YASELVES IN THREADS LIKE THESE

U A BUSTER ONLINE & IRL .. NOBODY OFFICIAL WILL EVER VOUCH FOR U OR ANY CLOWN WHO DAPPED YOUR LOW ENERGY BITTER MADE HATE SPEECH

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps

AND U CAN TRY YOUR HARDEST TO RALLY YOUR INCEL TROOPS N MAKE THIS OUT TO BE A BLACK VS NON-BLACK THING

BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS A MAJORITY OF THE INTERNET IS COMPRISED OF WEIRDOS N TRY HARDS SUCH AS YASELF

U A BUSTER ONLINE & IRL .. NOBODY OFFICIAL WILL EVER VOUCH FOR U OR ANY CLOWN WHO DAPPED YOUR LOW ENERGY BITTER MADE HATE SPEECH
All those capital letters and your generals and soliders are tied up in a tunnel right now :skip:

Yelling at us won't get them back :skip: nor did we put them in those tunnels :skip:

Yell at strangers cuz you scared of smoke fake middle eastern brehs :skip:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Remember, this failed low budget white boy Rick wannabe rapper is all good “slumming it” in TheBooth when he wants to promote his ‘music’.

But see how he really feels about us when it doesn’t fit his narrative? We’re mentally ill unemployed bums who aren’t “functioning humans”.

We’re good enough to be patrons of his music, but outside of that, this how us “goyim” are viewed. It’s “yo yo homie, word to mother” when he’s cosplaying. See how quickly the script changes when the mask slips? :mjpls:

The filthy cracker said functioning humans not functioning adults but functioning humans :mjpls:

If less than 10% of this site is functioning humans why the fukk are you on here?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
TRYIN TOO HARD

MOST THIS FORUM IS TRY HARD WHITEBOYS TO BEGIN WIT

U WANA PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN LITERAL CHILDREN ARE GETTING SNATCHED UP N KILLED N U GOT A GOOD PORTION OF THE WEIRDOS HERE SAYIN “GOOD”

@MikelArteta I CAUGHT THEM DAPS HERE

TAGGIN ME IN HERE SO I CAN SEE A BUNCHA CLOWNS SHIITIN ON MY DEAD RELATIVES

N THEN “THAAAATS RACISCT” :gurl:

WHEN I RETALIATE

CLOWN SHIIT THROUGH N THROUGH

FUCC ANY OF U FAGOTS WHO THINK DELIBERATELY TARGETING WOMEN N CHILDREN IS OK

YES.. U ARE ALL MENTALLY UNHINGED. N MOST OF U IS NAZI CACS FROM REDDIT INFILTRATING THIS FORUM TO STIR SHIIT UP.. THATS WHY WE NEVER SEE YA FACES

GO ON STOORMFRONT N I BET MONEY MOST THE POSTS WILL READ THE SAME

:mjpls:

So the innocent kids in gaza don't matter to you?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@Sccit, you can and should support Israel if thats what time you on but never support genocide especially of children. You know just like I know. We have suffered greatly from genocide in the last 100 years. Never forget and never do it to others

Kill the opps only if you have them and they trying to kill you. I say the same for any other military power.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
IS THAT WHAT I SAID?

NO ONE INNOCENT DESERVES TO DIE

MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL

ON THE CONTRARY, PEEP WHO U DAPPIN

ALL BAD
How many Palestinian prisoners do you think the israeli govt will trade for one kidnapped isreali? :jbhmm:

5000 per one israeli last time they fought :skip:

Think it will go up breh i got a pool I'm trying to win a bet on :lupe:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
the likelihood of one of us actually understanding that shyt is small

youre going to look at it with your own bias and slant

I couldnt imagine wasting my time trying to figure it all out...
Hamas starts blowing shyt up over here and your mom gets caught in it...
are you going to care about being objective?

Yes, because I did it with it with 9/11