Island In The Indian Ocean Virtually Untouched By Modern Civilization

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
They're throwin shyt because they realize cacs are coming and that's never good news. Probably good for you because you know fakkitry is coming with them
nikka yo kids gon marry white people n u gon love em.
Shut the fukk up
Mowgli ass nikka u sound like a nikka walkin around wit tiny underpants alone in yo house soaked in dog shyt :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka yo kids gon marry white people n u gon love em.
Shut the fukk up
Mowgli ass nikka u sound like a nikka walkin around wit tiny underpants alone in yo house soaked in dog shyt :russ:
Marrying cacs? My kids? You've got me confused. That's genetically impossible for biology to go that direction. At best they'll have great work relationships with them and that's a good thing. Your kids gonna grow up to be c00ns just like you which is embarrassing.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope Indians don't try to contact them anymore... Indians would probably treat them worse than CACs.

they already kinda started. I saw an article (or was it a video:patrice:) about some indian Police patrolling the island and they were forcing some of their women to dance for food and what not.

Pretty demeaning :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its amazing that with all of our advancements there still remains untouched civilizations. It goes to show you how far the human race has come in such a short period of time. We have nuclear weapons, satellites in orbit, wireless communications, etc and there still are some people on this planet living no different than they were hundreds of years ago.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its amazing that with all of our advancements there still remains untouched civilizations. It goes to show you how far the human race has come in such a short period of time. We have nuclear weapons, satellites in orbit, wireless communications, etc and there still are some people on this planet living no different than they were hundreds of years ago.

i bet on average, the "uncivilized" tribes are happier :sas1:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i bet on average, the "uncivilized" tribes are happier :sas1:

they're probably happier because that lifestyle is all they know. If you or me had chosen to live amongst them, we would be trying to find the closest airport in a matter of days. We simply aren't use to living without the amenities that modern civilization offers. And I'm not talking about cell phones and internet access. I'm talking running water, CLEAN water, basic sanitation, easily and accessible food that you don't have to hunt down on an empty stomach.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
we-have-to-go-back.gif