BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Sorry but those people sound dumb and primitive as fucc :camby:
Its 2014, they needa get with the times, nikkas posed to get a pass for killin people for fishing :what:

Throwing stones at helicopters :dahell:

Hopefully some cac govt wipes them out n does something useful with the island

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Ain't gone lie. I was a lil disappointed it wasn't an island full a' these muh fukks.

sentinel-x1.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I just hope they leave these people the fukk alone.

:snoop:

it's not in a European's nature to just let things be...LEAVE SHYT ALONE...MIND YO FUKKING BUSINESS

like Tracy Morgan say..........."leave the fukking SHARKS alone....they don't wanna participate in your research".....

just like this idiot white guy i had to cuss out at the job...cause he took it upon himself to start "throwing stuff out of the fridge" in the break room

instead of letting the cleaning people do thier job..he almost got his a$$ whupped for throwing a certain's person dishwear without consulting them

THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T BLAME THIS EBOLA SHYT ON AFRICANS....

i remember years ago watching this documentary on Nat. Geographic about the more we penetrate untouched woodland and rain forests and other terrain...we gonna come across species and viruses that might have negative rammifications on our civilization....

now we ALL ABOUT TO DIE cause of these people's thirst for "discovery"

them people in that remote island probally healthy and happy ..they ain't got much i.e (cable, iphone) but they GOT EACH OTHER...

leave it up to them white folks to embrace them with DISEASES and ISSUES they ain't never seen before... :to:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
it's not in a European's nature to just let things be...LEAVE SHYT ALONE...MIND YO FUKKING BUSINESS

like Tracy Morgan say..........."leave the fukking SHARKS alone....they don't wanna participate in your research".....

just like this idiot white guy i had to cuss out at the job...cause he took it upon himself to start "throwing stuff out of the fridge" in the break room

instead of letting the cleaning people do thier job..he almost got his a$$ whupped for throwing a certain's person dishwear without consulting them

i remember years ago watching this documentary on Nat. Geographic about the more we penetrate untouched woodland and rain forests and other terrain...we gonna come across species and viruses that might have negative rammifications on our civilization....

them people in that remote island probally healthy and happy ..they ain't got much i.e (cable, iphone) but they GOT EACH OTHER...

leave it up to them white folks to embrace them with DISEASES and ISSUES they ain't never seen before... :to:

:childplease: Cable and cellphones are necessary for life?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

:heh:

you worry too much

Anyways,that island looks dope. Its 100% natural and i wanna walk along the shoreline sporting my beach body :wow: